Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

@LATimessports NBA's Kings expected to remain in Sacramento http://lat.ms/hq9ZIh
Congrats guys. 
pimp.gif
http://lat.ms/hq9ZIh

I feel like crying tears of joy right now... feels good guys
smile.gif

EDIT: Yes, yes I am crying tears of joy now. Wow.

I feel like crying tears of joy right now... feels good guys
smile.gif

EDIT: Yes, yes I am crying tears of joy now. Wow.

League officials say the team, which was preparing to apply for permission to relocate to Anaheim, will play in the state capital next season.

The NBA officials agree that if the Kings live up to all of their pledges, the team is expected to stay in Sacramento long-term.

League officials say the team, which was preparing to apply for permission to relocate to Anaheim, will play in the state capital next season.

The NBA officials agree that if the Kings live up to all of their pledges, the team is expected to stay in Sacramento long-term.

As a Laker fan, Lakers/Kings gave me so many good memories when I was in High School. Always knew they had great fans up there and never wanted the team to move to Anaheim.
Glad to see the Kings staying in Sacramento. Congrats guys!

As a Laker fan, Lakers/Kings gave me so many good memories when I was in High School. Always knew they had great fans up there and never wanted the team to move to Anaheim.
Glad to see the Kings staying in Sacramento. Congrats guys!

Bahhhhh

Are Kings staying? Not so fast, says Gavin Maloof

By Tony Bizjak
[email protected]
Published: Friday, Apr. 22, 2011 - 4:11 pm
Last Modified: Friday, Apr. 22, 2011 - 4:38 pm
Are the Kings staying, or are they going? Even the league and the team's owners apparently disagree.

The Los Angeles Times reported minutes ago that NBA officials say they expect the Kings to remain in Sacramento next year.

Team co-owner Gavin Maloof immediately disagreed, saying he and his brothers haven't made up their minds yet.

"That is not what we are saying," Maloof said. "We haven't said what we are going to say. We'll let you know when we know."

In an afternoon news conference, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson said he's heard nothing definitive about the Kings staying in Sacramento for another year.

The Maloofs have been given until May 2 to file a relocation request with the NBA. League officials were in Sacramento this week, looking at the city's efforts to keep the Kings, and had hinted they are inclined to give Sacramento a one-year reprieve, to see if the area can put together a new arena project.

The Los Angeles Times, quoting an unnamed NBA source, appears to up the pressure on the Kings owners to agree to stay, at least temporarily.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/201...-fast.html#ixzz1KIc2pZar

Bahhhhh

Are Kings staying? Not so fast, says Gavin Maloof

By Tony Bizjak
[email protected]
Published: Friday, Apr. 22, 2011 - 4:11 pm
Last Modified: Friday, Apr. 22, 2011 - 4:38 pm
Are the Kings staying, or are they going? Even the league and the team's owners apparently disagree.

The Los Angeles Times reported minutes ago that NBA officials say they expect the Kings to remain in Sacramento next year.

Team co-owner Gavin Maloof immediately disagreed, saying he and his brothers haven't made up their minds yet.

"That is not what we are saying," Maloof said. "We haven't said what we are going to say. We'll let you know when we know."

In an afternoon news conference, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson said he's heard nothing definitive about the Kings staying in Sacramento for another year.

The Maloofs have been given until May 2 to file a relocation request with the NBA. League officials were in Sacramento this week, looking at the city's efforts to keep the Kings, and had hinted they are inclined to give Sacramento a one-year reprieve, to see if the area can put together a new arena project.

The Los Angeles Times, quoting an unnamed NBA source, appears to up the pressure on the Kings owners to agree to stay, at least temporarily.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/201...-fast.html#ixzz1KIc2pZar

They were wasted indeed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My boy says not to put any stock into this report either. SOB.

They were wasted indeed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My boy says not to put any stock into this report either. SOB.

Back
Top Bottom