Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

even if they are on track to stay, i feel the magoofs will try their hardest to leave since they dont want the backlash from the city of sacramento. 
30t6p3b.gif

they shouldve just sold the team. you guys deserve these kings. 

As bad as the Maloofs are at business I don't think they're bad people. Yes, a lot of feelings have been hurt these last couple of months. But I think if a new arena deal can be hatched then at the end of the day when the Kings play in their new home and they get back to winning ways nobody is going to give a single damn about what's been happening lately.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Congrats guys
pimp.gif

Now maybe Steve Balmer can take a shot and bring them to Seattle
devil.gif
Won't happen. NBA should have never moved the Sonics in the first place. Bad mistake.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Congrats guys
pimp.gif

Now maybe Steve Balmer can take a shot and bring them to Seattle
devil.gif
Won't happen. NBA should have never moved the Sonics in the first place. Bad mistake.

NBA-Sacramento Meeting set for Tuesday. NBA wants deposit from business who pledged $10-mil

This is some +%@%%%@*...... How in the hell are these businesses gonna come up with this money in 24-48 hours............... Unless this was discussed earlier
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NBA-Sacramento Meeting set for Tuesday. NBA wants deposit from business who pledged $10-mil

This is some +%@%%%@*...... How in the hell are these businesses gonna come up with this money in 24-48 hours............... Unless this was discussed earlier
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it couldn't be that much..... I mean, I think Thunder Valley is probably the biggest sponsor with 1 mill, so the deposit can't be that high for them or the other businesses
ohwell.gif

I really hope these folks come together and get it done
smile.gif

Don't give the Maloofs any reason to leave. Put the pressure on them.

it couldn't be that much..... I mean, I think Thunder Valley is probably the biggest sponsor with 1 mill, so the deposit can't be that high for them or the other businesses
ohwell.gif

I really hope these folks come together and get it done
smile.gif

Don't give the Maloofs any reason to leave. Put the pressure on them.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

even if they are on track to stay, i feel the magoofs will try their hardest to leave since they dont want the backlash from the city of sacramento. 
30t6p3b.gif

As bad as the Maloofs are at business I don't think they're bad people. Yes, a lot of feelings have been hurt these last couple of months. But I think if a new arena deal can be hatched then at the end of the day when the Kings play in their new home and they get back to winning ways nobody is going to give a single damn about what's been happening lately.
i agree with this as well too. keeping the kings with a new arena will wash away everything thats going on.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

30t6p3b.gif

i agree with this as well too. keeping the kings with a new arena will wash away everything thats going on.

I got a bad feeling about this. Unless Stern/the NBA is willing to give Sacto 1 last year...... then I feel like these efforts are in vein. Because, it comes down to the stupid arena. And it really seems like KJ is putting it on the back burner. Then again, I doubt the NBA would lead us on this far (or would they) unless they were willing to give us some more time for an arena.

I got a bad feeling about this. Unless Stern/the NBA is willing to give Sacto 1 last year...... then I feel like these efforts are in vein. Because, it comes down to the stupid arena. And it really seems like KJ is putting it on the back burner. Then again, I doubt the NBA would lead us on this far (or would they) unless they were willing to give us some more time for an arena.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

dont be a debbiedowner dude
laugh.gif
 its gonna be ok. looks like the team will stay for another year. im sure everone who pledged can give the deposits within 24 hours. the only thing from keeping them permanently is a commitment to a new arena and they will have a whole year to come up with something.

really it should have never come down to this. the city thought the malloofs were bluffin but they werent. a new arena should have been planned already. it shouldnt have taken this to make it happen...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

dont be a debbiedowner dude
laugh.gif
 its gonna be ok. looks like the team will stay for another year. im sure everone who pledged can give the deposits within 24 hours. the only thing from keeping them permanently is a commitment to a new arena and they will have a whole year to come up with something.

really it should have never come down to this. the city thought the malloofs were bluffin but they werent. a new arena should have been planned already. it shouldnt have taken this to make it happen...

^U underestimate the City of Sacramento
laugh.gif

But thanks for the support homie. I'm just so used to being let down by the Kings and Sacto
30t6p3b.gif

ps check your PM

^U underestimate the City of Sacramento
laugh.gif

But thanks for the support homie. I'm just so used to being let down by the Kings and Sacto
30t6p3b.gif

ps check your PM

30t6p3b.gif
THIS. I think people will always remember the Maloofs damage until they leave or sell the team. Hopefully everything works out for the best when its all said and done.

30t6p3b.gif
THIS. I think people will always remember the Maloofs damage until they leave or sell the team. Hopefully everything works out for the best when its all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom