Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Adidas had a nice Soul Swingman KJ jersey but they're sold out
frown.gif

Well the M&N jerseys are 150, with 40% thats like 90ish after s+h? IDK I think I'm just gonna head down to Arco and blow my credit card there
laugh.gif

Well the M&N jerseys are 150, with 40% thats like 90ish after s+h? IDK I think I'm just gonna head down to Arco and blow my credit card there
laugh.gif

On break from work. When I heard I felt so relieved. But we have only won the day, the battle for the Kings is only prolonged until next March. Leggo KJ!!!

On break from work. When I heard I felt so relieved. But we have only won the day, the battle for the Kings is only prolonged until next March. Leggo KJ!!!

I didn't want to post in this thread again until a decision was finally made...and today, all I can say is congratulations Kings fans. I don't care what Grant says - This never would have happened without you.

pimp.gif

I didn't want to post in this thread again until a decision was finally made...and today, all I can say is congratulations Kings fans. I don't care what Grant says - This never would have happened without you.

pimp.gif

Just got back from Arco
laugh.gif
ended up wandering around the concourse thru the backdoor of the team store
pimp.gif
brought back some good memories in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did not get my KJ jersey, I don't want an authentic adidas jersey
sick.gif
I will settle for the M&N Suns jersey.

Just got back from Arco
laugh.gif
ended up wandering around the concourse thru the backdoor of the team store
pimp.gif
brought back some good memories in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did not get my KJ jersey, I don't want an authentic adidas jersey
sick.gif
I will settle for the M&N Suns jersey.

pimp.gif

We (City of Sacramento, Kings, Maloofs Sports & Entertainment) BETTER not #+!# this up this time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

We (City of Sacramento, Kings, Maloofs Sports & Entertainment) BETTER not #+!# this up this time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Modells has 20% off all jerseys if anyone is looking for Kings stuff.... my Kevin Johnson swingman jersey came out to 93 bucks and change.... not bad

Modells has 20% off all jerseys if anyone is looking for Kings stuff.... my Kevin Johnson swingman jersey came out to 93 bucks and change.... not bad

People still wear jerseys tho? Nah I'm kidding. Tried searching for some Kings retros, but couldn't find any. They need to make fitted ones for men like the NBA4Her %**...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm too old for that regular jersey look tho.  

People still wear jerseys tho? Nah I'm kidding. Tried searching for some Kings retros, but couldn't find any. They need to make fitted ones for men like the NBA4Her %**...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm too old for that regular jersey look tho.  

The new jerseys fit pretty well, I know what you mean tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom