Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

I really hope Jimmer and Thomas blossom into good players man
pimp.gif
Still kind of sad to see Beno Draino go
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

overall I am pretty happy with the draft.... I hate Honeycutt... but who knows, maybe he won't suck :d

Wish I wasn't in Vegas this past weekend so I coulda been at the airport and Arden
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

overall I am pretty happy with the draft.... I hate Honeycutt... but who knows, maybe he won't suck :d

Wish I wasn't in Vegas this past weekend so I coulda been at the airport and Arden
ohwell.gif

EDC was the bidness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think I went 3 days with about 4 hours worth of naps the entire weekend
laugh.gif

EDC was the bidness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think I went 3 days with about 4 hours worth of naps the entire weekend
laugh.gif

A rich man's Carl Landry? David West needs a Chris Paul-like PG to be great, which the Kings don't have. Even Carl Landry was beasting against the Lakers in the playoffs. He didn't do much on the Kings. 
ohwell.gif

A rich man's Carl Landry? David West needs a Chris Paul-like PG to be great, which the Kings don't have. Even Carl Landry was beasting against the Lakers in the playoffs. He didn't do much on the Kings. 
ohwell.gif

^Yes. Landry+DMC wasn't working out, I can't see West+DMC working either. They just need a rebounding, physical big. West/Landry aren't that.

^Yes. Landry+DMC wasn't working out, I can't see West+DMC working either. They just need a rebounding, physical big. West/Landry aren't that.

Back
Top Bottom