Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

#TeamCeltics
smokin.gif

nm i got it.

kings always starting well only to give it away
30t6p3b.gif

but the W's over the lakers and hornets were good. guess it'd be unreasonable to expect this kings team to beat the celtics as well.

nm i got it.

kings always starting well only to give it away
30t6p3b.gif

but the W's over the lakers and hornets were good. guess it'd be unreasonable to expect this kings team to beat the celtics as well.

Dumb foul. Good game. Hats off to the C's with their great defense.

Even though its a loss, it still shows we're improving.

Dumb foul. Good game. Hats off to the C's with their great defense.

Even though its a loss, it still shows we're improving.

Sacramento needs a REAL PG....Tyreke's court generalship and facilitating needs VAST improvement...

Sacramento needs a REAL PG....Tyreke's court generalship and facilitating needs VAST improvement...

Thought this was pretty funny

[h1][/h1]
[h1]2011 NBA All Star Game: Kings Guard Luther Head Snubbed of Spot on Reserves[/h1]
by Akis Yerocostas • Feb 3, 2011 3:49 PM PST

The NBA announced the reserves for the 2011 NBA All Star Game today at 4 P.M.  Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Al Horford and Joe Johnson were named to the Eastern Team while Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki and Deron Williams were named to the West.

In a somewhat surprising turn of developments however, Sacramento Kings guard Luther Head was not voted in by the Western Coaches.  Head and his teammates were shocked to find out that he had not made the roster.

http://
star-divide.v5e9d7f1.jpg

"Luther should be on that team, man.", said Kings big man Carl Landry.  "Aint nobody more deserving in the league.  I mean, Russell Westbrook made it but Luther didn't? That aint right man."

Reigning Rookie of the Year Tyreke Evans was similarly upset. "It's disrespect, thats what it is.  I knew something like this was going to happen, especially when he was left off the ballot.  I spent like 20 hours voting him in as a write-in candidate, he deserves to start more than Kobe does".  

Evans efforts were to no avail however.  Head finished with 739 votes for starter, which unfortunately left him 1,756,477 votes short of Kobe's total.

Luther himself took the snubbing in stride.  "Hey, I can't control how the coaches vote.  I just got to keep my chin up and keep playing hard.  Maybe Commissioner Stern gives me Yao's spot (Yao Ming was voted in as a starter but will not play due to injury)."

Kings fans, and NBA fans for that matter, can only hope.

Thought this was pretty funny

[h1][/h1]
[h1]2011 NBA All Star Game: Kings Guard Luther Head Snubbed of Spot on Reserves[/h1]
by Akis Yerocostas • Feb 3, 2011 3:49 PM PST

The NBA announced the reserves for the 2011 NBA All Star Game today at 4 P.M.  Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh, Al Horford and Joe Johnson were named to the Eastern Team while Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki and Deron Williams were named to the West.

In a somewhat surprising turn of developments however, Sacramento Kings guard Luther Head was not voted in by the Western Coaches.  Head and his teammates were shocked to find out that he had not made the roster.

http://
star-divide.v5e9d7f1.jpg

"Luther should be on that team, man.", said Kings big man Carl Landry.  "Aint nobody more deserving in the league.  I mean, Russell Westbrook made it but Luther didn't? That aint right man."

Reigning Rookie of the Year Tyreke Evans was similarly upset. "It's disrespect, thats what it is.  I knew something like this was going to happen, especially when he was left off the ballot.  I spent like 20 hours voting him in as a write-in candidate, he deserves to start more than Kobe does".  

Evans efforts were to no avail however.  Head finished with 739 votes for starter, which unfortunately left him 1,756,477 votes short of Kobe's total.

Luther himself took the snubbing in stride.  "Hey, I can't control how the coaches vote.  I just got to keep my chin up and keep playing hard.  Maybe Commissioner Stern gives me Yao's spot (Yao Ming was voted in as a starter but will not play due to injury)."

Kings fans, and NBA fans for that matter, can only hope.

Back
Top Bottom