Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Me too
laugh.gif
Lets work something out..... I just checked tho, the seats in the lower level are all Row T and up :/

^Only time I have found good deals on Stubhub were for Clippers tickets whenever I am down in LA
laugh.gif
Doesn't get much better than $40 for the 8th row at Staples
laugh.gif

^Only time I have found good deals on Stubhub were for Clippers tickets whenever I am down in LA
laugh.gif
Doesn't get much better than $40 for the 8th row at Staples
laugh.gif

Casspi needs to take of that *%%!**%@%**%% cape. I swear to God, he think he is Jesus. Always trying to be a God damn hero. Well ya know what Omri? You are not a hero. You are Omri %**##@# Casspi. Play D, rebound a lil, shoot the open J, and pass the %**##@# ball. I want to commit a hate crime on his @+*. SMH. Because I hate the way he plays sometimes... not cuz he is Jewish.

Casspi needs to take of that *%%!**%@%**%% cape. I swear to God, he think he is Jesus. Always trying to be a God damn hero. Well ya know what Omri? You are not a hero. You are Omri %**##@# Casspi. Play D, rebound a lil, shoot the open J, and pass the %**##@# ball. I want to commit a hate crime on his @+*. SMH. Because I hate the way he plays sometimes... not cuz he is Jewish.

Would of had that game if it weren't for those 2 bone headed turnovers.

DeMarcus had a big game with 25/14. Tyreke also had a pretty good game with 21 points.

20 team turnovers, though. smh.

Why the hell did Casspi take that shot with like 5 seconds left on the clock? He wasn't even open.

DeMarcus had a big game with 25/14. Tyreke also had a pretty good game with 21 points.

Why the hell did Casspi take that shot with like 5 seconds left on the clock? He wasn't even open.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Exactly what I am heated about. TAKE OFF THE CAPE.
Those two TO's were
30t6p3b.gif
heck all 20 of those TO's
30t6p3b.gif
A handful of them were self-inflicted too. Not really sure how to correct that, I've noticed throughout the entire season they have been committing some really stupid turnovers like that.

Exactly what I am heated about. TAKE OFF THE CAPE.
Those two TO's were
30t6p3b.gif
heck all 20 of those TO's
30t6p3b.gif
A handful of them were self-inflicted too. Not really sure how to correct that, I've noticed throughout the entire season they have been committing some really stupid turnovers like that.

Hopefully the Kings learning from their mistakes. (it looks like they are)

Seems like the Kings are still having some issues late in the game. But Utah is a good team and you gotta tip your hat to them.

Wednesday against Mavs, Peja's back in town.

Hopefully the Kings learning from their mistakes. (it looks like they are)

Seems like the Kings are still having some issues late in the game. But Utah is a good team and you gotta tip your hat to them.

Wednesday against Mavs, Peja's back in town.

THIS!!!! take a desperation shot when you absolutely have to. Un******* believable

THIS!!!! take a desperation shot when you absolutely have to. Un******* believable

Back
Top Bottom