Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

indifferent.gif
@ trying to win it.

30t6p3b.gif

Yes you can. Conventional wisdom is you go for overtime at home, go for the win on the road. He isn't a 3 pt shooter plus the Kings were 1/11 from 3 at that point so that made them finish 1/12. Cousins did a good job holding his emotions (which I think have been grossly overstated anyways) all game but he stormed the $%%+ off after Tyreke missed that GW 3.

Yes you can. Conventional wisdom is you go for overtime at home, go for the win on the road. He isn't a 3 pt shooter plus the Kings were 1/11 from 3 at that point so that made them finish 1/12. Cousins did a good job holding his emotions (which I think have been grossly overstated anyways) all game but he stormed the $%%+ off after Tyreke missed that GW 3.

^ i would like a better play out of a timeout. But what do the kings have to lose? its not like they are making the playoffs 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

^ i would like a better play out of a timeout. But what do the kings have to lose? its not like they are making the playoffs 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Harden is an idiot.

Talk about the Thunder wasting a high draft pick on him.
I'm honestly a big fan of Harden........................... I feel like if he was in Tyreke's situation he would flourish
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Harden is an idiot.

I'm honestly a big fan of Harden........................... I feel like if he was in Tyreke's situation he would flourish
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Tyreke is a decent shooter. He can hit 3's. I would be more upset if Tyreke drove the ball into the paint and forced a contested lay-up.

Tyreke is a decent shooter. He can hit 3's. I would be more upset if Tyreke drove the ball into the paint and forced a contested lay-up.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

laugh.gif
frown.gif

While that is true, the first step to becoming a good team is knowing what to do in tense situations with the game clock winding down. It's all part of the learning process, I guess
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

laugh.gif
frown.gif

While that is true, the first step to becoming a good team is knowing what to do in tense situations with the game clock winding down. It's all part of the learning process, I guess
30t6p3b.gif

@samickAOL DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended by the Kings and is not making the trip to Phoenix, according to a source close to the team.
@samickAOL Cousins had confrontation with D. Greene regarding the decision on the last play in locker room and has to be separated, the source says.

@samickAOL Cousins has grown frustrated that the Kings coaches and players don't speak up more about Evans' late-game decision making.

@samickAOL DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended by the Kings and is not making the trip to Phoenix, according to a source close to the team.
@samickAOL Cousins had confrontation with D. Greene regarding the decision on the last play in locker room and has to be separated, the source says.

@samickAOL Cousins has grown frustrated that the Kings coaches and players don't speak up more about Evans' late-game decision making.

Harden is an idiot.

Don't hate on my boy.
pimp.gif

Hard to do anything on the team with Westbrook and Durant dominating so much.

Harden is an idiot.

Don't hate on my boy.
pimp.gif

Hard to do anything on the team with Westbrook and Durant dominating so much.

Back
Top Bottom