Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by Mister916

Tyreke is a decent shooter. He can hit 3's. I would be more upset if Tyreke drove the ball into the paint and forced a contested lay-up.

contested layup by the layup King > contested 3 by the layup king off a hesitation move after pounding the ball the whole time and not going anywhere

His teammates have every right to be made, and not just that play but all game. I don't know how many turnovers he is officially credited with, but he consistently kept trying to split double teams and turning the ball over or trying to spin in between them and getting ripped.

If you want a 3, a drive and kick 3 is always better percentage than just standing outside and shooting over somebody who has you well contained. The Thunder over help badly, you could've gotten an open look for a 3 off a kickout. We've given that shot up in the closing second many times this yr, just dodged a couple bullets that people (Fernandez and West) missed them

Originally Posted by Mister916

Tyreke is a decent shooter. He can hit 3's. I would be more upset if Tyreke drove the ball into the paint and forced a contested lay-up.

contested layup by the layup King > contested 3 by the layup king off a hesitation move after pounding the ball the whole time and not going anywhere

His teammates have every right to be made, and not just that play but all game. I don't know how many turnovers he is officially credited with, but he consistently kept trying to split double teams and turning the ball over or trying to spin in between them and getting ripped.

If you want a 3, a drive and kick 3 is always better percentage than just standing outside and shooting over somebody who has you well contained. The Thunder over help badly, you could've gotten an open look for a 3 off a kickout. We've given that shot up in the closing second many times this yr, just dodged a couple bullets that people (Fernandez and West) missed them

I just think that the Thunder was expecting him to drive and Tyreke had a really good look at the basket. It would have been more heart breaking if his lay-up was blocked or he got called for a charge. The Kings just suck at these situations.

I just think that the Thunder was expecting him to drive and Tyreke had a really good look at the basket. It would have been more heart breaking if his lay-up was blocked or he got called for a charge. The Kings just suck at these situations.

Great game. Great seats.
Untitled.jpg

"Petrie, according to the sources, made the decision to remove Cousins from the plane and will decide on Sunday how to proceed. It was a decision that was not popular with at least one member of the team, as one of the sources said veteran swingman Francisco Garcia argued vehemently for Cousins to remain on the plane before relenting when he was told his fight was futile."

"Petrie, according to the sources, made the decision to remove Cousins from the plane and will decide on Sunday how to proceed. It was a decision that was not popular with at least one member of the team, as one of the sources said veteran swingman Francisco Garcia argued vehemently for Cousins to remain on the plane before relenting when he was told his fight was futile."

Durant on Tyreke's decision to go for win.

"Most definitely," Durant said without hesitation post-game. "Without a doubt, especially at home. After they fought back so hard, I would have taken the three too. I thought it was a good shot. But I’m different."

Durant on Tyreke's decision to go for win.

"Most definitely," Durant said without hesitation post-game. "Without a doubt, especially at home. After they fought back so hard, I would have taken the three too. I thought it was a good shot. But I’m different."

Well hot damn. 3 game road winning streak
laugh.gif
Maybe Cousins not playing was the key
nerd.gif
i kid i kid

Well hot damn. 3 game road winning streak
laugh.gif
Maybe Cousins not playing was the key
nerd.gif
i kid i kid

Back
Top Bottom