Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Wade is back.

Tyreke out for at least 3 more weeks.

DMC gonna shoot 20x a game now.

Why did I draft both them dudes in fantasy? Lol.

sacdeflated.jpg

Ya guys, lets sell out Arco..... that will show them.
EDIT: The Maloofs/sales team somehow has to be behind this
laugh.gif

Ya guys, lets sell out Arco..... that will show them.
EDIT: The Maloofs/sales team somehow has to be behind this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Maloofs don't want to pay for a god damn arena.

Fixed. Where ever they move to, the Maloofs are eventually going to demand a brand new arena gift wrapped with a bow on top for their cheap %+#'s.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Maloofs don't want to pay for a god damn arena.

Fixed. Where ever they move to, the Maloofs are eventually going to demand a brand new arena gift wrapped with a bow on top for their cheap %+#'s.

They're gone IMO. Arco/Maloof staff are looking for jobs elsewhere, and have been for a while now.

It's too little too late for this fan surge. I think the players/league appreciated the rowdy crowds during the good days, but we've shown our true colors since then.

The Maloofs are in a great position, cap-wise, to rebuild this team, so why not move into a better position geographically to attract FAs and sponsors? If they get a good deal, they're going to take it. I can't be mad at that. The team's not profitable. It's a business. They gave this franchise extra lives when it could have moved a decade ago.

They're gone IMO. Arco/Maloof staff are looking for jobs elsewhere, and have been for a while now.

It's too little too late for this fan surge. I think the players/league appreciated the rowdy crowds during the good days, but we've shown our true colors since then.

The Maloofs are in a great position, cap-wise, to rebuild this team, so why not move into a better position geographically to attract FAs and sponsors? If they get a good deal, they're going to take it. I can't be mad at that. The team's not profitable. It's a business. They gave this franchise extra lives when it could have moved a decade ago.

That is why they should move to the Bay. Close enough for the Sac folks to come out during the weekend games. I'm not flying down to SoCal for the Kings. Lol.

That is why they should move to the Bay. Close enough for the Sac folks to come out during the weekend games. I'm not flying down to SoCal for the Kings. Lol.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Sadly, I 100% agree with your sentiments. *Takes a swig of JD*

^Maloofs don't care where they move or about the fans in Sac. As long as that city is willing to shell out for their stupid sticking arena and loans and what have you, they will move to that unknown city.

^Maloofs don't care where they move or about the fans in Sac. As long as that city is willing to shell out for their stupid sticking arena and loans and what have you, they will move to that unknown city.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I feel you, brother.  Pass that bottle this way 
laugh.gif

We had a good run.  Both teams played hard.  

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I feel you, brother.  Pass that bottle this way 
laugh.gif

We had a good run.  Both teams played hard.  

I was honestly reading your post word by word trying to find something, anything, that I could disprove or argue about but then realized how %$%#!+ we are as fans and the Kings moving
frown.gif

I was honestly reading your post word by word trying to find something, anything, that I could disprove or argue about but then realized how %$%#!+ we are as fans and the Kings moving
frown.gif

Looks like we're getting Marcus Thornton and David Andersen for Carl Landry.

Also

[h3]http://www.sacbee.com/2011/02/22/3421779/mayor-says-he-wants-to-keep-the.html#ixzz1EimDdjmK[/h3]
[h3]KJ: Maloofs to meet with Developers next week[/h3]
"Taylor's group has not yet met with the Kings to discuss possibilities, but Johnson said the basketball team is expected to turn over 11 years worth of financial and arena-related documents to Taylor by the end of this week, and he is expecting the Kings and Taylor to be able to meet next week, regardless of what is happening between the Kings and Anaheim officials."

Looks like we're getting Marcus Thornton and David Andersen for Carl Landry.

Also

[h3]http://www.sacbee.com/2011/02/22/3421779/mayor-says-he-wants-to-keep-the.html#ixzz1EimDdjmK[/h3]
[h3]KJ: Maloofs to meet with Developers next week[/h3]
"Taylor's group has not yet met with the Kings to discuss possibilities, but Johnson said the basketball team is expected to turn over 11 years worth of financial and arena-related documents to Taylor by the end of this week, and he is expecting the Kings and Taylor to be able to meet next week, regardless of what is happening between the Kings and Anaheim officials."

Back
Top Bottom