Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

I'm not exactly excited about the trade, but it was better than some random draft picks. But at some point in the summer he will leave for a draft pick... So yeah.

Can we at least get a starter back for Dalembert?

I'm not exactly excited about the trade, but it was better than some random draft picks. But at some point in the summer he will leave for a draft pick... So yeah.

Can we at least get a starter back for Dalembert?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Hopefully. What do the Kings need. Another big or a pg still?
The Kings need to win the lottery.
laugh.gif

I am confused as a Kings fan right now tho. Obviously, going the organic route like the Thunder is necessary if the Kings stay in Sacramento, but if they were to move to a bigger market then maybe all this cap space might actually attract a FA.

But back to your question, the Kings need talent. Be it a PG or whatever. Might as well call Morey again for Brooks. 

David Andersen wouldn't have mean much. Australian Brad Miller without the passing and country toughness. I fell for the hype tho. 

Originally Posted by Mister916

Hopefully. What do the Kings need. Another big or a pg still?
The Kings need to win the lottery.
laugh.gif

I am confused as a Kings fan right now tho. Obviously, going the organic route like the Thunder is necessary if the Kings stay in Sacramento, but if they were to move to a bigger market then maybe all this cap space might actually attract a FA.

But back to your question, the Kings need talent. Be it a PG or whatever. Might as well call Morey again for Brooks. 

David Andersen wouldn't have mean much. Australian Brad Miller without the passing and country toughness. I fell for the hype tho. 

Damn, I understand why Utah didn't do that trade. They would of been stuck with Earl Watson at point.

Damn, I understand why Utah didn't do that trade. They would of been stuck with Earl Watson at point.

Back
Top Bottom