:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Another OC gone, the curse of Alex Smith strikes again
laugh.gif

Get ready to hold the clipboard bum.

Raye was a ******ed choice to go from the jump, damn fossil.

I wouldn't have fired Raye or benched smith right now I would have waited for the bye week and let em both go then.

Then again if I were running the team Smith would have been gone when he was 3rd string behind JTO and Shaun Hill

I wouldn't have fired Raye or benched smith right now I would have waited for the bye week and let em both go then.

Then again if I were running the team Smith would have been gone when he was 3rd string behind JTO and Shaun Hill

theres gotta be a backup somewhere in the league that we can plug in for the rest of the year

theres gotta be a backup somewhere in the league that we can plug in for the rest of the year

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Troy smith or Nate Davis, no need to go outside the org until the offseason.

thats like 6 different offensive coordinators now for smith

when does the F.O realize that maybe, just maybe the QB is the issue

thats like 6 different offensive coordinators now for smith

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nate davis FTW!

QFT.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nate davis FTW!

QFT.

Yesssssss no more prehistoric offense 
pimp.gif

Apparently the players seem to like Johnson and has been researching utilizing a more spread oriented offense.

I'd say there's about a 5-10% chance that Troy Smith or Nate Davis starts at any point this season.

We have a lot of ammo to move up in the draft though, we can pull a NY Jets and trade up to #5 and grab Andrew Luck, Mallet or Locker

Yesssssss no more prehistoric offense 
pimp.gif

Apparently the players seem to like Johnson and has been researching utilizing a more spread oriented offense.

I'd say there's about a 5-10% chance that Troy Smith or Nate Davis starts at any point this season.

We have a lot of ammo to move up in the draft though, we can pull a NY Jets and trade up to #5 and grab Andrew Luck, Mallet or Locker

Before yesterdays game I mentioned we needed some consistency, especially at the OC position. But boy was I wrong, this guy Jimmy Raye has some of the most talented players on the offensive side of the ball and he couldnt do *%*% with them.

At the same time, Jimmy Raye was bad but how about we credit Alex Smith with some of this? He has a lot of potential but damn its frustrating watching some of the decisions he makes.

We'll see how we do with the new OC.. maybe it will give us some new life.

Before yesterdays game I mentioned we needed some consistency, especially at the OC position. But boy was I wrong, this guy Jimmy Raye has some of the most talented players on the offensive side of the ball and he couldnt do *%*% with them.

At the same time, Jimmy Raye was bad but how about we credit Alex Smith with some of this? He has a lot of potential but damn its frustrating watching some of the decisions he makes.

We'll see how we do with the new OC.. maybe it will give us some new life.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

In addition to coaching shake-up in San Fran, I hear veterans Michael Lewis and Takeo Spikes being benched on defense. Big change for 49ers

eek.gif
We aint messin' around.

I hate Michael Lewis but atleast TKO brings some energy.

I wonder if we have any other changes in store for next week.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

In addition to coaching shake-up in San Fran, I hear veterans Michael Lewis and Takeo Spikes being benched on defense. Big change for 49ers

eek.gif
We aint messin' around.

I hate Michael Lewis but atleast TKO brings some energy.

I wonder if we have any other changes in store for next week.

Back
Top Bottom