:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

takeo has a bum knee or whatever he's nursing so i dont mind the "benching". I'm sure he'll still get play, but bowman is a good alternative. Younger & Faster.

same goes for reggie smith

takeo has a bum knee or whatever he's nursing so i dont mind the "benching". I'm sure he'll still get play, but bowman is a good alternative. Younger & Faster.

same goes for reggie smith

Troy Smith, really? Can he even see above the OL? No way N. Davis takes the leap from practice squad to 1st string qb to run the same 10 plays he knows, his talent is the best from what ive seen compared to carr and smith, but cmon. Take Haralson out he doesnt do ++% and rotate brooks and Laboy instead...keep Spikes in, they need his leadership and intensity. Take out Rachel and put in Snyder. Lewis will be replaced with who? Mays? Is he ready?

Troy Smith, really? Can he even see above the OL? No way N. Davis takes the leap from practice squad to 1st string qb to run the same 10 plays he knows, his talent is the best from what ive seen compared to carr and smith, but cmon. Take Haralson out he doesnt do ++% and rotate brooks and Laboy instead...keep Spikes in, they need his leadership and intensity. Take out Rachel and put in Snyder. Lewis will be replaced with who? Mays? Is he ready?

Press conference was supposed to start ten minutes ago. Dont know if Im looking too far into this, but I wonder if something is happening.....

Press conference was supposed to start ten minutes ago. Dont know if Im looking too far into this, but I wonder if something is happening.....

Singletary said he didnt no where the Lewis/Spikes report came from.......

......he also said yesterday that Raye would be the OC for the rest of the season too. So yeah.

Singletary said he didnt no where the Lewis/Spikes report came from.......

......he also said yesterday that Raye would be the OC for the rest of the season too. So yeah.

Just watched Singletary's press conference and he denied that benching of Spikes and Lewis. Said he didn't know where that report was coming from. I find it interesting in how the Niners will move forward the rest of the season. If they do decide to go back to a spread like offense, i'd like to see Westbrook more involved in the offense...Who knows, maybe Nate Davis comes back on the roster. Haha.

Just woke up to all this good news
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is the conference over? I want to watch it

Just watched Singletary's press conference and he denied that benching of Spikes and Lewis. Said he didn't know where that report was coming from. I find it interesting in how the Niners will move forward the rest of the season. If they do decide to go back to a spread like offense, i'd like to see Westbrook more involved in the offense...Who knows, maybe Nate Davis comes back on the roster. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom