Just woke up to all this good news
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is the conference over? I want to watch it

On why selecting M. Johnson as OC:

"I think he'll do a good job" haha cmon, this was totally Jeds doing

On why selecting M. Johnson as OC:

"I think he'll do a good job" haha cmon, this was totally Jeds doing

Sing didn't necessarily dodge any of the tough questions, I just think he doesn't have the answers to anything that's going on. Deer in headlights.

Sing didn't necessarily dodge any of the tough questions, I just think he doesn't have the answers to anything that's going on. Deer in headlights.

pimp.gif
I kinda figured this was coming. Raye just sucks. And having the QB Coach as an OC doesn't give Alex the excuse of having a new o-coordinator every X years.

I think it's the right move. Benching Alex is counter-productive because everyone else we have sucks more. Just let Alex run a spread type of offense, since he's had success in it, and see if that makes the offense more productive (he's shown he can parts of last season). Unless we can trade for a better veteran QB that can be good for us right away, there's no need to make a QB change unless Alex stinks it up-and let's be honest, he really hasn't. He's played decent, given who he is. He's not a Pro Bowl QB, but he's not JaMarcus Russell.

pimp.gif
I kinda figured this was coming. Raye just sucks. And having the QB Coach as an OC doesn't give Alex the excuse of having a new o-coordinator every X years.

I think it's the right move. Benching Alex is counter-productive because everyone else we have sucks more. Just let Alex run a spread type of offense, since he's had success in it, and see if that makes the offense more productive (he's shown he can parts of last season). Unless we can trade for a better veteran QB that can be good for us right away, there's no need to make a QB change unless Alex stinks it up-and let's be honest, he really hasn't. He's played decent, given who he is. He's not a Pro Bowl QB, but he's not JaMarcus Russell.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Youre right, they arent changing the playbook or system, just making a change to the person who calls the plays. 

pimp.gif

Youre right, they arent changing the playbook or system, just making a change to the person who calls the plays. 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

He cant come out and say "Hey I wanna keep my job so jimmy had to go" Coaches do this all the time.

If the report about spikes and lewis turn out true, I guess the rat is still leaking info

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

He cant come out and say "Hey I wanna keep my job so jimmy had to go" Coaches do this all the time.

If the report about spikes and lewis turn out true, I guess the rat is still leaking info

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

pimp.gif

99.99% sure you're being sarcastic.
laugh.gif
 But it's true to an extent- he's familiar with him and I'm sure they're not changing it up too much.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 But it's true to an extent- he's familiar with him and I'm sure they're not changing it up too much.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
No sarcasm at all, i agree with your post

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
No sarcasm at all, i agree with your post

Hopefully Taylor Mays get more playing time, Micahel Lewis is way to slow to cover the right side

Hopefully Taylor Mays get more playing time, Micahel Lewis is way to slow to cover the right side

Back
Top Bottom