:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Jake Delhomme looked shot after his last few years in Carolina, and still looks bad with Cleveland. The only guy I wanted them to bring in was McNabb, who did not look great in his first game with Washington, but would have been a major upgrade. Alex Smith is a very intelligent guy, but I think he is not cut out to be an NFL QB, maybe he should get a corporate job of some sort. The guy is a BUST, and those who try to dance around the truth with some circular logic, are in denial. If SF fails to win this crappy division and goes something like (5-11, 6-10 or even 7-9) not only will Smith be released after the season, but "Mr Motivation" will be FIRED.

Jake Delhomme looked shot after his last few years in Carolina, and still looks bad with Cleveland. The only guy I wanted them to bring in was McNabb, who did not look great in his first game with Washington, but would have been a major upgrade. Alex Smith is a very intelligent guy, but I think he is not cut out to be an NFL QB, maybe he should get a corporate job of some sort. The guy is a BUST, and those who try to dance around the truth with some circular logic, are in denial. If SF fails to win this crappy division and goes something like (5-11, 6-10 or even 7-9) not only will Smith be released after the season, but "Mr Motivation" will be FIRED.

I think what hurts Alex the most is his inability to improvise. Unfortunately that's what makes great QBs. I still have hope he can at least be decent this season and not waste another season for us.

I think what hurts Alex the most is his inability to improvise. Unfortunately that's what makes great QBs. I still have hope he can at least be decent this season and not waste another season for us.

TROY FOR STARTER
pimp.gif

Did this dude really just suggest that we would be better off rolling with Jake Delhomme or Marc Bulger as our QB?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did this dude really just suggest that we would be better off rolling with Jake Delhomme or Marc Bulger as our QB?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dland24 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, we should be stay with Alex Smith because the 49ers have done so well with him the last 6 years.  Let's make it 7.  The 49ers should stick with Alex Smith leading the team to the land of utter suck since he's already lead a once proud franchise half way down the ground, why not go all the way?  The 49ers have provided the NFL with good comedy based on some of their personnel decisions.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dland24 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, we should be stay with Alex Smith because the 49ers have done so well with him the last 6 years.  Let's make it 7.  The 49ers should stick with Alex Smith leading the team to the land of utter suck since he's already lead a once proud franchise half way down the ground, why not go all the way?  The 49ers have provided the NFL with good comedy based on some of their personnel decisions.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm telling yall this is the dude for QB of the future (if he comes out) 
nick-foles-p1.jpg

Peep game Saturday on ESPN

I'm telling yall this is the dude for QB of the future (if he comes out) 
nick-foles-p1.jpg

Peep game Saturday on ESPN

^^^^^^^
Nick Foles?

Draft projections is that the 49ers would have to have the # 1 pick for Jake Locker or the #3 pick with Andrew Luck. Draft projections have the 49ers picking out of the top 10 and ending up with Christian Ponder or Ryan Mallet. The 49ers would probably have to tank the season to get either Jake Locker or Andrew Luck in the top 10.

or the 49ers can trade their first and try to get Ben Roethlisberger who was offered to the 49ers this past draft as well.

^^^^^^^
Nick Foles?

Draft projections is that the 49ers would have to have the # 1 pick for Jake Locker or the #3 pick with Andrew Luck. Draft projections have the 49ers picking out of the top 10 and ending up with Christian Ponder or Ryan Mallet. The 49ers would probably have to tank the season to get either Jake Locker or Andrew Luck in the top 10.

or the 49ers can trade their first and try to get Ben Roethlisberger who was offered to the 49ers this past draft as well.

Back
Top Bottom