:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Mississippi Bullet

I would love to break down Alex Smith's game 1 play-by-play, but I'll just let the greatness unfold on Monday Night. He'll make Jerry Rice proud.

what you did there. i see it

i was like, what did you see? then i noticed i forgot i was logged into my other account.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Mississippi Bullet

I would love to break down Alex Smith's game 1 play-by-play, but I'll just let the greatness unfold on Monday Night. He'll make Jerry Rice proud.

what you did there. i see it

i was like, what did you see? then i noticed i forgot i was logged into my other account.
embarassed.gif

Anyways.

My prediction for Monday Night.

23-17 49ers

Alex Smith 320 yards 28/40 2 Touchdowns
Frank Gore 82 yards on 15 carries
Joe Nedney 3/3 from 45+

Anyways.

23-17 49ers

Joe Nedney 3/3 from 45+

He had 225 yards with dropped passes and touchdowns. I know not all the throws were accurate but a lot of them were catchable. He could have easily had 270+ last week. Greer and Porter ain't that great.

He had 225 yards with dropped passes and touchdowns. I know not all the throws were accurate but a lot of them were catchable. He could have easily had 270+ last week. Greer and Porter ain't that great.

they shoud try troy smith and see how he does. he didnt do bad when flacco was injured for a bit. but yea, alex smith is crap. hope the niner can show
people what they got when they play the saints. smith need to pass it davies more often, crabtree need to learn how to catch a ball correctly, and defense better
have that good man to man coverage asap! Lets go niners!

they shoud try troy smith and see how he does. he didnt do bad when flacco was injured for a bit. but yea, alex smith is crap. hope the niner can show
people what they got when they play the saints. smith need to pass it davies more often, crabtree need to learn how to catch a ball correctly, and defense better
have that good man to man coverage asap! Lets go niners!

OC Jimmy Raye is a bigger problem than Smith right now in San Francisco.

"Itseems like Jimmy calls plays from memory a lot of the time and notexactly the way it's written down,"
a source told Yahoo. "He knows theplays and he knows the right thing to call, but he's fumbling throughhis papers and it's like, 'Hey, we need to get a play called.' "
Maiocco: 49ers' Failure to Communicate

Not that Alex doesn't suck though, he still sucks

OC Jimmy Raye is a bigger problem than Smith right now in San Francisco.

"Itseems like Jimmy calls plays from memory a lot of the time and notexactly the way it's written down,"
a source told Yahoo. "He knows theplays and he knows the right thing to call, but he's fumbling throughhis papers and it's like, 'Hey, we need to get a play called.' "
Maiocco: 49ers' Failure to Communicate

Not that Alex doesn't suck though, he still sucks

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Anyways.

23-17 49ers

Joe Nedney 3/3 from 45+
1fa359b1ec93bb1ba9d24a462ab46f11f7723d2.gif

Bum smith aint gettin' no where near 300 yards, he'll prolly have 200yds and 3 ints and zero TD's

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Anyways.

23-17 49ers

Joe Nedney 3/3 from 45+
1fa359b1ec93bb1ba9d24a462ab46f11f7723d2.gif

Bum smith aint gettin' no where near 300 yards, he'll prolly have 200yds and 3 ints and zero TD's

coach sing is becoming a loose cannon with his emotions, i think hes trying to make the Saints think they are entering a nuthouse and not take the Niners seriously at all
laugh.gif

coach sing is becoming a loose cannon with his emotions, i think hes trying to make the Saints think they are entering a nuthouse and not take the Niners seriously at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Any good veteran QB FAs this coming year? No more waiting around for a QB to develop.

Somebody hacked into NikeTalker23 account
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's 49ers before any individual player. I just try to support the players through good and bad..

Back
Top Bottom