:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Words and phrases that rhyme with great: (329 results)

1 syllable:
ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, feight, fete, frate, freight, gait, gate, haight, hait, hate, kate, late, leight, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, rait, raitt, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, strate, streight, tait, taite, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, waitt, wayt, weight, whate

2 syllables:
abate, and gate, au fait, await, bank rate, baud rate, bay state, belate, berate, birth rate, blind date, change state, charge plate, clean slate, coate, collate, conflate, create, crime rate, cut rate, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, dose rate, duck pate, due date, elate, equate, est, estate, first mate, first state, flow rate, free state, freight rate, gem state, gold plate, gray skate, ground bait, growth rate, head gate, heart rate, home plate, hot plate, ice skate, inflate, innate, irate, iwate, kuwait, lightweight, lose weight, m-8, mccreight, mcfate, misstate, negate, not late, oblate, of late, or gate, ornate, pay rate, peach state, poor rate, postdate, predate, prorate, rain date, reflate, relate, restate, sash weight, sedate, slave state, sleep late, soul mate, soup plate, speed skate, stagflate, steel plate, sumgait, tail gate, tax rate, tin plate, to date, translate, tri-state, troy weight, update, upstate, wall plate

3 syllables:
actuate, armor plate, armour plate, badger state, balkan state, baltic state, bargain rate, beaver state, beehive state, bering strait, bluegrass state, body weight, buckeye state, buffer state, change of state, chief of state, chinese date, city state, commutate, conjugate, cover plate, data rate, desecrate, dessert plate, diamond state, dinner plate, discount rate, disinflate, exchange rate, fashion plate, figure eight, figure skate, finger plate, first estate, fourth estate, garden state, golden gate, golden state, gopher state, granite state, great lakes state, gross estate, hawkeye state, head of state, hoosier state, id est, interest rate, interstate, intrastate, keystone state, license plate, lie in wait, life estate, line of fate, little skate, mental state, mormon state, mountain state, multistate, net estate, new york state, north star state, nutmeg state, ocean state, old line state, old north state, overate, overrate, overweight, payment rate, piece of eight, pine tree state, police state, prairie state, procreate, quarter plate, real estate, recreate, reinstate, rider plate, roller skate, running mate, sagebrush state, salad plate, sandwich plate, section eight, show me state, silverplate, silver plate, silver state, solid-state, sooner state, sparring mate, spin the plate, starting gate, sunshine state, tar heel state, telerate, third estate, thorny skate, threshold gate, treasure state, underrate, water gate, welfare state, wicket gate

4 syllables:
absentee rate, aloha state, at any rate, atomic weight, attrition rate, australian state, battle born state, cognitive state, collection plate, combining weight, coyote state, demodulate, ecstatic state, empire state, evergreen state, excursion rate, figure of eight, grand canyon state, green mountain state, inflation rate, installment rate, interrelate, irish free state, junior lightweight, korean strait, korea strait, landed estate, lying in wait, magnolia state, mount rushmore state, natural state, palmetto state, peace garden state, pelican state, prime interest rate, public debate, recriminate, remunerate, repayment rate, reporting weight, second estate, sunflower state, turnover rate, vacancy rate, volunteer state, wolverine state

5 syllables:
american state, at an equal rate, atmospheric state, centennial state, circumnavigate, constitution state, department of state, emotional state, equality state, equivalent weight, exercising weight, fertility rate, maturity date, metabolic rate, molecular weight, mortality rate, occupancy rate, old dominion state, personal estate, photographic plate, temporary state, unemployment rate

6 syllables:
a42128, capital of kuwait, depreciation rate, psychological state, secretary of state, sedimentation rate

7 syllables:
basal metabolic rate, infant mortality rate, physiological state

Drew you are my dude and all.....but this Alex Smith slurpfest needs to end. I was rooting for him for a while. I was on your side for a while. But the plain and simple fact is, dude sucks.

And Proof, I will NOT be one of the guys who are mad that Sings job will be saved. The only way Sing keeps his job IMO, is if we have playoff success. So no, I wont be pissed if Troy helps Sing keep his job.

Drew you are my dude and all.....but this Alex Smith slurpfest needs to end. I was rooting for him for a while. I was on your side for a while. But the plain and simple fact is, dude sucks.

And Proof, I will NOT be one of the guys who are mad that Sings job will be saved. The only way Sing keeps his job IMO, is if we have playoff success. So no, I wont be pissed if Troy helps Sing keep his job.

Alex Smith is not our long-term solution, but please don't try to convince me that Nate Davis is the answer.

Alex Smith is not our long-term solution, but please don't try to convince me that Nate Davis is the answer.

Alex is any kind of solution to ANY problem.
And neither is Troy Smith or Nate Davis. I really don't get the Nate Davis lovefest on here.

And neither is Troy Smith or Nate Davis. I really don't get the Nate Davis lovefest on here.

Originally Posted by dland24

for real im starting to believe andrew is alex smith by the way he slurps him constantly
laugh.gif

as far as sing goes. i wont be mad if he does not get fired actually i dont want him to be just yet. i say give him one more year with a decent qb and see what he does

for real im starting to believe andrew is alex smith by the way he slurps him constantly
laugh.gif

as far as sing goes. i wont be mad if he does not get fired actually i dont want him to be just yet. i say give him one more year with a decent qb and see what he does

Originally Posted by Deuce King

..........because too much time, money..................and MONEY has been invested into Alex Smith.  Also, just like with any other business decision sometimes it's difficult for folks to admit that they made a bad choice or spent money foolishly.  That's the case with Alex Smith and any supporters he still might have, be it the front office or fans.
Seeing that you understand that, why do you continue bashing me about supporting Alex Smith? I just feel bad for the dude. I know he's not the best player, but I think another team would've handled the situation better.

Not really bashing you per se, just bashing any and all Alex Smith supporters.............and seeing how you are the last and only one champ you know what that means.  Besides nobody should feel bad for Alex Smith.  He's had more than his fair share to prove himself, hasn't done anything and he has made more money than he was/is suppose to.  No sympathy from me.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

..........because too much time, money..................and MONEY has been invested into Alex Smith.  Also, just like with any other business decision sometimes it's difficult for folks to admit that they made a bad choice or spent money foolishly.  That's the case with Alex Smith and any supporters he still might have, be it the front office or fans.
Seeing that you understand that, why do you continue bashing me about supporting Alex Smith? I just feel bad for the dude. I know he's not the best player, but I think another team would've handled the situation better.

Not really bashing you per se, just bashing any and all Alex Smith supporters.............and seeing how you are the last and only one champ you know what that means.  Besides nobody should feel bad for Alex Smith.  He's had more than his fair share to prove himself, hasn't done anything and he has made more money than he was/is suppose to.  No sympathy from me.

laugh.gif

Man Dland, we went at it about this bum Smith.

You should have seen the light when I told you, but this slurping Andrew is doing is embarrassing.

laugh.gif

You should have seen the light when I told you, but this slurping Andrew is doing is embarrassing.

Originally Posted by LB510

x2
unless troy or nate completely wows us for the rest of the season, we just need to grab a real QB this offseason and go from there

x2
unless troy or nate completely wows us for the rest of the season, we just need to grab a real QB this offseason and go from there

we just like nate davis cause he can throw other than that i dont see either him or troy as THE QB that will lead us to a playoff berth. but lets see what troy can do.

we just like nate davis cause he can throw other than that i dont see either him or troy as THE QB that will lead us to a playoff berth. but lets see what troy can do.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

I wanted to believe so bad that we could win with Alex. 
laugh.gif
  But enough is enough.  Thought we could win in spite of him.  But he costs us games.  Im done.  Good luck on another team Alex.  

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

I wanted to believe so bad that we could win with Alex. 
laugh.gif
  But enough is enough.  Thought we could win in spite of him.  But he costs us games.  Im done.  Good luck on another team Alex.  

Back
Top Bottom