:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Cards lost and the hawks are getting smacked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
     now beat the rams next week and let the seahawks and cardinals beat eachother up with the cardinals winning in the end and say hello to only being a game outta first place
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty sure we'd still be a game and a half out, no?

i edited my last post.  every team in the west has had their byes so they will have all played 8 games so if the giants hold on and win today the 49ers will go into the rams game 2 games outta first.

pimp.gif
at the 49ers winning on their bye week

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the scoreboard today, but I dont want to get too far ahead of myself. Honestly I think we need to win every division game for the rest of the season.

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the scoreboard today, but I dont want to get too far ahead of myself. Honestly I think we need to win every division game for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

yeah i agree but i'm very happy that their winning on their bye week right now. all you can ask for is for them to have a chance and they have that now.  their probably the only 2-6 team in the league that still has hope,  their better then their 2-6 record. these next 2 home games will determine if they can win the division or if they should start making offseason plans.

to me the bottom line is seattle and arizona aren't very good teams,  they will lose a good chunk of games the rest of the way out.  st louis has been the most consistent team in the west and they can't win on the road but i'm more worried about the rams then i am the cardinals and seahawks.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

yeah i agree but i'm very happy that their winning on their bye week right now. all you can ask for is for them to have a chance and they have that now.  their probably the only 2-6 team in the league that still has hope,  their better then their 2-6 record. these next 2 home games will determine if they can win the division or if they should start making offseason plans.

to me the bottom line is seattle and arizona aren't very good teams,  they will lose a good chunk of games the rest of the way out.  st louis has been the most consistent team in the west and they can't win on the road but i'm more worried about the rams then i am the cardinals and seahawks.

Bradford's looking great, right now I'd say the Rams are taking it, unless we really put on a late season surge for the ages.

Bradford's looking great, right now I'd say the Rams are taking it, unless we really put on a late season surge for the ages.

troy showed things in the one game that alex is not

1. efficient: went 12 for 16

2. big plays: 12 completions for 196 yards

3. hold on the the ball

4. pocket awareness: no sacks, and got away from a lot of defenders

5. the biggest one, CLUTCH: 3 td's in fourth quarter. has alex ever done that?

i know its one game. but there is no reason to go back to alex. 6 years of evidence doesnt make me excited to put him back on the field.

troy showed things in the one game that alex is not

1. efficient: went 12 for 16

2. big plays: 12 completions for 196 yards

3. hold on the the ball

4. pocket awareness: no sacks, and got away from a lot of defenders

5. the biggest one, CLUTCH: 3 td's in fourth quarter. has alex ever done that?

i know its one game. but there is no reason to go back to alex. 6 years of evidence doesnt make me excited to put him back on the field.

i dunno if yall watching the dal/gb game but they did a side by side comparison between alex smith and aaron rogers and it wasnt pretty

1st start: smith 1st year, rogers 4th
w/l: smith 17 - 30, rogers 22 - 18
qb rating: smith 70.2, rogers 94.0
pick: smith 1st, rogers 24th

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i dunno if yall watching the dal/gb game but they did a side by side comparison between alex smith and aaron rogers and it wasnt pretty

1st start: smith 1st year, rogers 4th
w/l: smith 17 - 30, rogers 22 - 18
qb rating: smith 70.2, rogers 94.0
pick: smith 1st, rogers 24th

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Alex Smith is still the best QB on the roster.  Anyway, the fact that we are 2-6 and have a realistic chance at winning the division is
laugh.gif

Winning at home against the Rams is a HUGE first step though.

EDIT:

Interesting side note is that we are 6 pt faves to open.  Thought it would be somewhere around 3-4

Alex Smith is still the best QB on the roster.  Anyway, the fact that we are 2-6 and have a realistic chance at winning the division is
laugh.gif

Winning at home against the Rams is a HUGE first step though.

EDIT:

Interesting side note is that we are 6 pt faves to open.  Thought it would be somewhere around 3-4

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Alex Smith is still the best QB on the roster. 
Bro.....how can you say that?  I dont understand.  I know its been one game for Troy.  I get that.  But Troy looked better in one game than Alex Smith has looked in 6 years.  Ok, well slight exaggeration.  Troy's first start QB rating was higher than all but 2 of Alex's games in his entire career.  That is enough to make me want him as our starter for the foreseeable future.  
If Troy wins on sunday, and then is benched because Alex is healthy enough to play, there are going to be riots in San Francisco.....and I will be taking part in them.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Bro.....how can you say that?  I dont understand.  I know its been one game for Troy.  I get that.  But Troy looked better in one game than Alex Smith has looked in 6 years.  Ok, well slight exaggeration.  Troy's first start QB rating was higher than all but 2 of Alex's games in his entire career.  That is enough to make me want him as our starter for the foreseeable future.  
If Troy wins on sunday, and then is benched because Alex is healthy enough to play, there are going to be riots in San Francisco.....and I will be taking part in them.

9er fan here from Miami. Planning on taking my first trip to candlestick in december for the seahawks game. Im torn between sitting at the 50 yard line row 1 or in one of the field boxes. Want this to be a memorable experience and I was wondering if someone who's been to a 9er home game could help me out.

Talbert

9er fan here from Miami. Planning on taking my first trip to candlestick in december for the seahawks game. Im torn between sitting at the 50 yard line row 1 or in one of the field boxes. Want this to be a memorable experience and I was wondering if someone who's been to a 9er home game could help me out.

Talbert

Watching the Seahawks get beat down and the Cards losing yesterday I was thinking that we definitely still have a chance.  I would feel alot better about our chances of making the playoffs if we have 1 more victory right now, but either way we still have a chance.  Just like Kevin Garnett said............"Anything's possible!!"

100Proof, great job of picking that song.  I feel the vibe now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imager.php

Watching the Seahawks get beat down and the Cards losing yesterday I was thinking that we definitely still have a chance.  I would feel alot better about our chances of making the playoffs if we have 1 more victory right now, but either way we still have a chance.  Just like Kevin Garnett said............"Anything's possible!!"

100Proof, great job of picking that song.  I feel the vibe now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imager.php

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert

I have season tickets on the 30 yard line in the upper deck.  One game, about 5 or so years ago, I gave my friends my seats because my Aunt and Uncle game me first row seats behind the niner bench on about the 40 yard line.  Worst seats I've ever had in my life.  I couldnt see a god damn thing.  Its definitely cool experience to be right there on the sideline, but if you want to watch the actual game, I would suggest sitting ANYwhere else.  My 2 cents...

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert

I have season tickets on the 30 yard line in the upper deck.  One game, about 5 or so years ago, I gave my friends my seats because my Aunt and Uncle game me first row seats behind the niner bench on about the 40 yard line.  Worst seats I've ever had in my life.  I couldnt see a god damn thing.  Its definitely cool experience to be right there on the sideline, but if you want to watch the actual game, I would suggest sitting ANYwhere else.  My 2 cents...

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season. According to Singletary, Troy will be given every chance to win the job from here on out."

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season. According to Singletary, Troy will be given every chance to win the job from here on out."

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom