:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Andrew630

dland, do you use ulead to make your avys? i want to make a similar one, but i dont know how to make transition effects like yours

I use a program called "sendapmtopaulisontilt."  Works better than ulead or any other program.

laugh.gif
yea he use to use ulead, but he switched

Originally Posted by Andrew630

dland, do you use ulead to make your avys? i want to make a similar one, but i dont know how to make transition effects like yours

I use a program called "sendapmtopaulisontilt."  Works better than ulead or any other program.

laugh.gif
yea he use to use ulead, but he switched

as impressive as we all are with troy. he needs to work on converting in the 3rd downs. hopefully that will come with experience.

as impressive as we all are with troy. he needs to work on converting in the 3rd downs. hopefully that will come with experience.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Obviously, Troy has work to do.  Is he the longterm solution for us?  I dont know.  But so far, he has played better than any QB we have had since Jeff Garcia.  With that being said, I dont know if he is really this good, or we are just used to seeing the trash we have had for the better part of the last decade. 

Obviously, Troy has work to do.  Is he the longterm solution for us?  I dont know.  But so far, he has played better than any QB we have had since Jeff Garcia.  With that being said, I dont know if he is really this good, or we are just used to seeing the trash we have had for the better part of the last decade. 

Troy has played well enough in these last 2 games to justify starting the rest of the season, after that I think yall will have the same opinion I have now, Troy just "Brady'd" the san fran QB job

Troy has played well enough in these last 2 games to justify starting the rest of the season, after that I think yall will have the same opinion I have now, Troy just "Brady'd" the san fran QB job

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Bro I am definitely with you on Troy being our QB for the rest of the season.  He has definitely earned it. 

But if we lose a couple games coming up, I have no problem switching back to Alex, if only to ensure that we lose games to get a better draft pick!
laugh.gif

Bro I am definitely with you on Troy being our QB for the rest of the season.  He has definitely earned it. 

But if we lose a couple games coming up, I have no problem switching back to Alex, if only to ensure that we lose games to get a better draft pick!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man if troy can be as consistant as jeff was for us
eek.gif

but lets take it one game at a time

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man if troy can be as consistant as jeff was for us
eek.gif

but lets take it one game at a time

Troy is a keeper. i remember here in MD they was saying he was going to be the ravens starter but then couldnt because of an illness, so thats when flacco took over and did
good..but yea this guy troy is going to keep playing better and better trust me. dude is a beast..he didnt really play any season games before the niners got him, so right now hes on
his 2nd with us, then next game dude going to be beasting even more. He just need that time to get use to with the players and playbook and BAM. its a wrap we got this season!
pimp.gif

Troy is a keeper. i remember here in MD they was saying he was going to be the ravens starter but then couldnt because of an illness, so thats when flacco took over and did
good..but yea this guy troy is going to keep playing better and better trust me. dude is a beast..he didnt really play any season games before the niners got him, so right now hes on
his 2nd with us, then next game dude going to be beasting even more. He just need that time to get use to with the players and playbook and BAM. its a wrap we got this season!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom