:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

I am never one to cheer or root for injuries, but if Patrick Willis knocks out LeGarrette Blount for the season, I will not be upset about it.

I wouldn't mind that either, but if he was with us, would he even get any carries
laugh.gif
yesterday, Westbrook was just a receiver.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I am never one to cheer or root for injuries, but if Patrick Willis knocks out LeGarrette Blount for the season, I will not be upset about it.

I wouldn't mind that either, but if he was with us, would he even get any carries
laugh.gif
I hope not. He's putting up solid fantasy numbers.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i think the 49ers forgot that westbrook plays on the team.

still the bucs have never won in san francsico. hopefully that remains the same.
This year might be there best chance...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

laugh.gif

F Blount.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i think the 49ers forgot that westbrook plays on the team.

still the bucs have never won in san francsico. hopefully that remains the same.
This year might be there best chance...

laugh.gif

F Blount.

dland, do you use ulead to make your avys? i want to make a similar one, but i dont know how to make transition effects like yours

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The San Francisco 49ers' new starting quarterback eased into his new surroundings when the team signed him a week before the regular season.

Troy Smith, named the starter Monday even if Alex Smith returns from injury, shared his leadership philosophy in the 49ers' locker room. He has no plans to project himself any differently. He
used the term "even-keeled" to describe his approach.

"As a man and collectively, you achieve things and to come in and just tell guys what the bottom line is, I don't think that is how you deal with men," Troy Smith said. "I think you reason with
men. I think you give men the opportunity and the chance to showcase their talents and their abilities and we'll all move forward."

Smith said he assimilated into the 49ers' locker room by showing humility.

"You need to show the guys around you that you are humble, that you are a human being, that everybody can come talk and interact and be a part of any and everything that you have going
on," Smith said. "That makes it a little easier for everybody to take to you when they see you are more of a personable person."

Smith owns a 2-0 record with no turnovers and a 116.6 passer rating since becoming the starter while Alex Smith recovered from a shoulder injury. He comes across as even-keeled,
polished, mature and thoughtful. Alex Smith has shown those traits as well, but Troy Smith appears more relaxed, more comfortable -- perhaps unburdened by expectations.

Alex Smith expressed frustration over losing his job following an injury, but he was not surprised. Like everyone else, he saw the 49ers winning without him and he knew Troy Smith could get
the call. He said doctors have cleared him to return from his injured left shoulder. He also said he played well this season despite too many turnovers.

"I really felt in the last few weeks I had done a good job with that and was moving in the right direction," Alex Smith said. "But it doesn't really matter at this point."

"I wasn't surprised by it," Alex Smith said.
Source

dland, do you use ulead to make your avys? i want to make a similar one, but i dont know how to make transition effects like yours

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The San Francisco 49ers' new starting quarterback eased into his new surroundings when the team signed him a week before the regular season.

Troy Smith, named the starter Monday even if Alex Smith returns from injury, shared his leadership philosophy in the 49ers' locker room. He has no plans to project himself any differently. He
used the term "even-keeled" to describe his approach.

"As a man and collectively, you achieve things and to come in and just tell guys what the bottom line is, I don't think that is how you deal with men," Troy Smith said. "I think you reason with
men. I think you give men the opportunity and the chance to showcase their talents and their abilities and we'll all move forward."

Smith said he assimilated into the 49ers' locker room by showing humility.

"You need to show the guys around you that you are humble, that you are a human being, that everybody can come talk and interact and be a part of any and everything that you have going
on," Smith said. "That makes it a little easier for everybody to take to you when they see you are more of a personable person."

Smith owns a 2-0 record with no turnovers and a 116.6 passer rating since becoming the starter while Alex Smith recovered from a shoulder injury. He comes across as even-keeled,
polished, mature and thoughtful. Alex Smith has shown those traits as well, but Troy Smith appears more relaxed, more comfortable -- perhaps unburdened by expectations.

Alex Smith expressed frustration over losing his job following an injury, but he was not surprised. Like everyone else, he saw the 49ers winning without him and he knew Troy Smith could get
the call. He said doctors have cleared him to return from his injured left shoulder. He also said he played well this season despite too many turnovers.

"I really felt in the last few weeks I had done a good job with that and was moving in the right direction," Alex Smith said. "But it doesn't really matter at this point."

"I wasn't surprised by it," Alex Smith said.
Source

laugh.gif

F Blount.
watch ya mouf, thats my flex player along w/ gore and foster
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

F Blount.
watch ya mouf, thats my flex player along w/ gore and foster
pimp.gif

I use a program called "sendapmtopaulisontilt."  Works better than ulead or any other program.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I use a program called "sendapmtopaulisontilt."  Works better than ulead or any other program.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom