p2et3.jpg
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
thats hilarious
sit your punk %*% down alex its over thank god 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

Let's not get too excited about Troy Smith now, appreciate what he is doing right now, but he isn't the long term solution...or short term solution (i.e. starting QB in 2011)
As long as he can keep winning games and playing the way he is, how do you not consider a candidate for our permanent QB? 

smokin.gif

Let's not get too excited about Troy Smith now, appreciate what he is doing right now, but he isn't the long term solution...or short term solution (i.e. starting QB in 2011)
As long as he can keep winning games and playing the way he is, how do you not consider a candidate for our permanent QB? 

smokin.gif

It's plain as day that Troy smith is the short term(the rest of the season) and a definite possibility that he can be the long term solution(2011 and beyond) 

de4c233ae3fe54c9a0787adf2745968d-getty-98678778jj002_st_louis_rams.jpg

smokin.gif

It's plain as day that Troy smith is the short term(the rest of the season) and a definite possibility that he can be the long term solution(2011 and beyond) 

de4c233ae3fe54c9a0787adf2745968d-getty-98678778jj002_st_louis_rams.jpg

Originally Posted by What up

What does winning this pathetic division really prove though? I'm not saying we stop rooting for our team, but if the 49ers somehow sneak into the playoffs changes won't be made. Singletary will be back the same things will continue. This is not a good football team. A lot of players keep making the same mistakes which says a lot about the "talent" and the coaching. I'm thinking about the future here, and I sincerely hope they don't win the division and they makes wholesale changes in the offseason. Some may say this continues a trend, this decade has a high turnover rate when it comes to coaches. Oh well, if they didn't get it right with Singletary, there's no need to continue with something that isn't working.
to me, it all depends on how they finish the season. if they were to finish 8-8 and win the divison but ended the season hot  i'd take it. get in and if your playing good football at the right time with a home playoff game to start things off  who knows what can happen.

but that's a long ways from now. it sucks seattle won today since it keeps them 2 back.  seattle goes to new orleans    arizona goes to kansas city, and the rams are at home against the best team in the nfc next sunday though.   tampa is improved and won't be easy but if home field is defended next week there is a chance for ground to be made next week.

What does winning this pathetic division really prove though? I'm not saying we stop rooting for our team, but if the 49ers somehow sneak into the playoffs changes won't be made. Singletary will be back the same things will continue. This is not a good football team. A lot of players keep making the same mistakes which says a lot about the "talent" and the coaching. I'm thinking about the future here, and I sincerely hope they don't win the division and they makes wholesale changes in the offseason. Some may say this continues a trend, this decade has a high turnover rate when it comes to coaches. Oh well, if they didn't get it right with Singletary, there's no need to continue with something that isn't working.
to me, it all depends on how they finish the season. if they were to finish 8-8 and win the divison but ended the season hot  i'd take it. get in and if your playing good football at the right time with a home playoff game to start things off  who knows what can happen.

but that's a long ways from now. it sucks seattle won today since it keeps them 2 back.  seattle goes to new orleans    arizona goes to kansas city, and the rams are at home against the best team in the nfc next sunday though.   tampa is improved and won't be easy but if home field is defended next week there is a chance for ground to be made next week.

smokin.gif

this

smokin.gif

this

Originally Posted by offbad

Staley broke his leg. 4-6 weeks of Sims/Wragge...
damn i thought they called it an ankle
and dude still went out there to play on it?
eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif
Sims didnt do a bad job when he filled in last year when Staley was hurt

don't know if Troy will lead us to a division title, but its a def improvement over Alex.  Can't wait for next week.

Bucs are a good team, but young.  hopefully we can take advantage playing at home, and good momentum

side note:
Bradford is going to kills us in the next 10 years (Kurt Warner 2.0)
frown.gif

eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif

don't know if Troy will lead us to a division title, but its a def improvement over Alex.  Can't wait for next week.

Bucs are a good team, but young.  hopefully we can take advantage playing at home, and good momentum

side note:
frown.gif

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif

side note:
frown.gif
i suppose we'll see on sims, but i've seen enough +@*@#%!+ out of this OL (namely chilo) that i might have overreacted on losing staley

and i think TAM is gonna kill us.
our secondary doesn't want anything to do with Mike Williams, or Freeman.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif

side note:
frown.gif
i suppose we'll see on sims, but i've seen enough +@*@#%!+ out of this OL (namely chilo) that i might have overreacted on losing staley

and i think TAM is gonna kill us.
our secondary doesn't want anything to do with Mike Williams, or Freeman.

I am never one to cheer or root for injuries, but if Patrick Willis knocks out LeGarrette Blount for the season, I will not be upset about it.

I am never one to cheer or root for injuries, but if Patrick Willis knocks out LeGarrette Blount for the season, I will not be upset about it.

One of you fellas should post that pic of Smith and Carr in the background with the sour look in the Week in Review thread. Freaking GOLD. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One of you fellas should post that pic of Smith and Carr in the background with the sour look in the Week in Review thread. Freaking GOLD. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I wouldn't mind that either, but if he was with us, would he even get any carries
laugh.gif
yesterday, Westbrook was just a receiver.

Back
Top Bottom