:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

laugh.gif

NT23 vs. What Up

About time that loser got the axe. I knew this forum felt different the last couple of days/weeks.

About time that loser got the axe. I knew this forum felt different the last couple of days/weeks.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i wanna know what was said to get him suspended
mad.gif
Go look in the thread link posted, I think it was comment #20. NT23 was quoted but what he said aint in the thread anymore, pretty sure thats what got him the ax

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i wanna know what was said to get him suspended
mad.gif
Go look in the thread link posted, I think it was comment #20. NT23 was quoted but what he said aint in the thread anymore, pretty sure thats what got him the ax

Looking like the 9ers might catch a break

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bucs official says Mike Williams won’t play[/h1]
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 19, 2010, 10:24 AM EST

mikewilliamstb1.jpg

The story of the arrest of Buccaneers receiver Mike Williams is playing out in real time, and as usual, that means conflicting information is flying.

One Buccaneers official told Adam Schefter of ESPN this morning that Williams will start Sunday against the 49ers. But Schefter reported later this morning that a different Bucs official told him Williams will not play Sunday.

At the moment, it’s not clear whether the Bucs changed their mind, whether they’ve acquired new information about the specifics of the incident, or whether this is just a case of one Bucs official being wrong.

So stay tuned. The full story on Williams, who was pulled over for speeding and brought in on suspicion of DUI, hasn’t yet been told.

Looking like the 9ers might catch a break

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bucs official says Mike Williams won’t play[/h1]
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 19, 2010, 10:24 AM EST

mikewilliamstb1.jpg

The story of the arrest of Buccaneers receiver Mike Williams is playing out in real time, and as usual, that means conflicting information is flying.

One Buccaneers official told Adam Schefter of ESPN this morning that Williams will start Sunday against the 49ers. But Schefter reported later this morning that a different Bucs official told him Williams will not play Sunday.

At the moment, it’s not clear whether the Bucs changed their mind, whether they’ve acquired new information about the specifics of the incident, or whether this is just a case of one Bucs official being wrong.

So stay tuned. The full story on Williams, who was pulled over for speeding and brought in on suspicion of DUI, hasn’t yet been told.

Back
Top Bottom