:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

the packers are coaching killers.

destroyed the cowboys (45-7), wade got fired.
taking it to the vikings (31-3), brad gets the axe.
12/5 @ GB -- singletary __________?

Boy am i looking forward to that game in green bay!!

Me too. Im done with Singletary. But I am also done with our front office, our offensive line, our secondary, etc.

And just for good measure......#@*# you too Alex Smith. I still firmly believe that even with all of our holes and problems, we are a playoff team if Alex Smith wasnt our QB for the first 7 games.

Me too. Im done with Singletary. But I am also done with our front office, our offensive line, our secondary, etc.

And just for good measure......#@*# you too Alex Smith. I still firmly believe that even with all of our holes and problems, we are a playoff team if Alex Smith wasnt our QB for the first 7 games.

Originally Posted by dland24

all of this right here

all of this right here

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

all of this right here

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

all of this right here

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

58d2592e91beea4345d29fcef189ecfe9c7075d.gif

Preach! 

The Blacksmith alone, willed us to 2 wins. Not his fault the o-line played like trash, armed with an offensive game plan the Bucs could see from a couple thousands miles away.

And
indifferent.gif
 to the coaching staff for their lack of preparation heading into that game. Some of the niners on offense said they saw schemes and formations that they weren't prepared for and didn't practice against. Where the $#!% were the adjustments? SMFH...looking like they were playing checkers out there in a chess match.

Preach! 

The Blacksmith alone, willed us to 2 wins. Not his fault the o-line played like trash, armed with an offensive game plan the Bucs could see from a couple thousands miles away.

And
indifferent.gif
 to the coaching staff for their lack of preparation heading into that game. Some of the niners on offense said they saw schemes and formations that they weren't prepared for and didn't practice against. Where the $#!% were the adjustments? SMFH...looking like they were playing checkers out there in a chess match.

Atleast Troy's not gettin pulled, the only bright spot of this trash *** season is seeing Troy replace Alex.

Atleast Troy's not gettin pulled, the only bright spot of this trash *** season is seeing Troy replace Alex.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Aaron Rodgers
pimp.gif

If we lose next week vs. Arizona, I think it could come sooner though...

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Aaron Rodgers
pimp.gif

If we lose next week vs. Arizona, I think it could come sooner though...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This change did spark my interest for the season, if not Troy then throw Nate Davis out there at least, though i don't think they will pull him with the pocket collapsing too many times like it did on sunday.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This change did spark my interest for the season, if not Troy then throw Nate Davis out there at least, though i don't think they will pull him with the pocket collapsing too many times like it did on sunday.

Back
Top Bottom