:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I want to see what we have, if everything we have is trash, then start new, I don't think we'll make the playoffs, I think we should just get a fresh start after this season, new QB new coaches, We need to make big changes this offseason. Also I would not like to have Carr or Alex Smith out there again this season.

I want to see what we have, if everything we have is trash, then start new, I don't think we'll make the playoffs, I think we should just get a fresh start after this season, new QB new coaches, We need to make big changes this offseason. Also I would not like to have Carr or Alex Smith out there again this season.

Originally Posted by offbad

what is everyone's obsession with Nate Davis?
They like rooting for the underdog?  I couldnt tell you offbad.  He has a learning disability and a poor work ethic.  Id love to see him succeed too.  But I am also realistic about it.  

They like rooting for the underdog?  I couldnt tell you offbad.  He has a learning disability and a poor work ethic.  Id love to see him succeed too.  But I am also realistic about it.  

Originally Posted by dland24

yah exactly i have no idea why people are calling for this kid to play.
I'm over Nate. Troy did what I wanted Nate to do, take alex smith's job.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 co-sign proof

dland24 wrote:
Me too. Im done with Singletary. But I am also done with our front office, our offensive line, our secondary, etc.

And just for good measure......#@*# you too Alex Smith. I still firmly believe that even with all of our holes and problems, we are a playoff team if Alex Smith wasnt our QB for the first 7 games.
  at the end of the game yesterday there were fire singletary chants. i'll admit i was a huge sing fan as well as most of us here but its clear hes oblivious to coaching. hes in love with the running game. granted we have a great running back in frank but c'mon switch it up a little bit. we're too predictable

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 co-sign proof

dland24 wrote:
Me too. Im done with Singletary. But I am also done with our front office, our offensive line, our secondary, etc.

And just for good measure......#@*# you too Alex Smith. I still firmly believe that even with all of our holes and problems, we are a playoff team if Alex Smith wasnt our QB for the first 7 games.
  at the end of the game yesterday there were fire singletary chants. i'll admit i was a huge sing fan as well as most of us here but its clear hes oblivious to coaching. hes in love with the running game. granted we have a great running back in frank but c'mon switch it up a little bit. we're too predictable

What the hell happen on Sunday?

Nobody came to play on sunday. Singletary is the next coach to go. I give props to the defense, they tried to keep us in the game but the oline sucks. Well lets see what happens this sunday. . .

Another total revamp of this organization is needed.

What the hell happen on Sunday?

Nobody came to play on sunday. Singletary is the next coach to go. I give props to the defense, they tried to keep us in the game but the oline sucks. Well lets see what happens this sunday. . .

Another total revamp of this organization is needed.

"well look at the film and reases what we have to do"....
laugh.gif

I don't think sing should be fired, he should go back to being a defensive cordinator though
commisioner takeo
laugh.gif

as far as the game damn we didn't even get a field goal
30t6p3b.gif

first time in nearly 30 years
indifferent.gif
them dudes ain't hungry enough

laugh.gif

I don't think sing should be fired, he should go back to being a defensive cordinator though
commisioner takeo
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif

commisioner takeo
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
That's what I'm hoping for. He just can't manage a game/team well. He's too conservative and stubborn to change things up. With this crappy o-line he's gotta be unique because they're not gonna protect the QB well and they sure as hell aren't going to help Gore much with the run. But time and again he kept trying to establish that smash-mouth football and continually failed with it.

The only good on this team was the run defense, but because of the piss poor secondary it opened up the run a little. The run defense got burned a couple of times, but for the most part they have been great considering what they have to deal with. Another plus could be T. Smith if he just had a bad game, but if that's it then this team has a ton of holes to fill for the future.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif

commisioner takeo
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
That's what I'm hoping for. He just can't manage a game/team well. He's too conservative and stubborn to change things up. With this crappy o-line he's gotta be unique because they're not gonna protect the QB well and they sure as hell aren't going to help Gore much with the run. But time and again he kept trying to establish that smash-mouth football and continually failed with it.

The only good on this team was the run defense, but because of the piss poor secondary it opened up the run a little. The run defense got burned a couple of times, but for the most part they have been great considering what they have to deal with. Another plus could be T. Smith if he just had a bad game, but if that's it then this team has a ton of holes to fill for the future.

i dont even think sing can be a DC, not yet anyways. He should go back to being a positions coach and grow from there.

My problem with sing, as was touched on by gusyouout, he's conservative and stubborn. He's trying to mold the team into something they are not. Smash-mouth is not their identity. They were getting abused on both sides of the ball by the bucs.

Bucs came into the game with 8 sacks...after the game, they were able to sack the QB 6 times. thats just down right embarrassing.
Bucs also had one of the worst rush defense and gore came out with 23yards on 12 carries? again, embarrassing.

this team needs to get gutted
30t6p3b.gif

i dont even think sing can be a DC, not yet anyways. He should go back to being a positions coach and grow from there.

My problem with sing, as was touched on by gusyouout, he's conservative and stubborn. He's trying to mold the team into something they are not. Smash-mouth is not their identity. They were getting abused on both sides of the ball by the bucs.

Bucs came into the game with 8 sacks...after the game, they were able to sack the QB 6 times. thats just down right embarrassing.
Bucs also had one of the worst rush defense and gore came out with 23yards on 12 carries? again, embarrassing.

this team needs to get gutted
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom