:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by acidicality

45-10
We have no chance...

Could your prediction be any closer to mine?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
{

laugh.gif
I want to think so bad that we have a chance to hang around, but I honestly expect a huge blowout.

laugh.gif
I want to think so bad that we have a chance to hang around, but I honestly expect a huge blowout.

49ers basically have to win out the rest of the way, but let's face it now, they're just not very good.

Troy Smith has shown he's better than Alex, but he's still not a long-term answer at QB. We should find someone in the draft, if we lose the rest of our games maybe we can somehow get Luck.
laugh.gif

49ers basically have to win out the rest of the way, but let's face it now, they're just not very good.

Troy Smith has shown he's better than Alex, but he's still not a long-term answer at QB. We should find someone in the draft, if we lose the rest of our games maybe we can somehow get Luck.
laugh.gif

what i and pretty much eveyone on here expected happened. i felt a little happy when i saw the cardinals and panthers beating the rams and seahawks early but that was short lived.

pretty much the worst possible thing happened the 49ers lost and seattle and st louis won.

hopefully the 49ers will be back to where they were this morning before the game, 1 game back at this time next sunday if they beat seattle and new orleans takes care of the rams.

the next game the 49ers will most likely lose will be the chargers game, st louis plays the chiefs and seattle plays the falcons that week so hopefully no ground is lost if they all take L's

F it, why am i having hope for a team that's 4-8 and will most likely lose 2 of their final 4 games. hello 6-10

what i and pretty much eveyone on here expected happened. i felt a little happy when i saw the cardinals and panthers beating the rams and seahawks early but that was short lived.

pretty much the worst possible thing happened the 49ers lost and seattle and st louis won.

hopefully the 49ers will be back to where they were this morning before the game, 1 game back at this time next sunday if they beat seattle and new orleans takes care of the rams.

the next game the 49ers will most likely lose will be the chargers game, st louis plays the chiefs and seattle plays the falcons that week so hopefully no ground is lost if they all take L's

F it, why am i having hope for a team that's 4-8 and will most likely lose 2 of their final 4 games. hello 6-10

Yes. We saw the play live. We saw it when you posted it in the game thread too. Give it a rest.

Watch this.....

Yes. We saw the play live. We saw it when you posted it in the game thread too. Give it a rest.

Watch this.....

This team can't beat good teams, looking back at the beginning of the season, I predicted at least 10 wins because of the easy schedule, give any decent team our schedule, they would be closer to 8-4 than 4-8. Also all this talk about how bad the division is compared to the teams with over 10 wins that won't make the playoffs, thanks to the Cardinals the past couple of years, they were actually dangerous in the playoffs and no one was talking about them and their 9-7 record, no one was talking about that topic then.

This team can't beat good teams, looking back at the beginning of the season, I predicted at least 10 wins because of the easy schedule, give any decent team our schedule, they would be closer to 8-4 than 4-8. Also all this talk about how bad the division is compared to the teams with over 10 wins that won't make the playoffs, thanks to the Cardinals the past couple of years, they were actually dangerous in the playoffs and no one was talking about them and their 9-7 record, no one was talking about that topic then.

Back
Top Bottom