:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yeah i saw that and vernon has really has done a full 360 with the niners. probably the only thing sing has accomplished during his time as coach. maybe we should just demote him and keep sing as our official disciplinarian.
its 180 buddy

yeah i saw that and vernon has really has done a full 360 with the niners. probably the only thing sing has accomplished during his time as coach. maybe we should just demote him and keep sing as our official disciplinarian.
its 180 buddy

Originally Posted by youngmoney

what? are you guys serious with these predictions
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yall arnt THAT bad are you?
roll.gif
the packers own the 49ers,  that's all ill say,  from january 1996 until now  aside from the young to owens game it's been packer domination.

that being said if the 49ers were to win this game, all is forgiven by me for the crappy underacheiving i've seen from this team from 2003 up until now.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

what? are you guys serious with these predictions
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yall arnt THAT bad are you?
roll.gif
the packers own the 49ers,  that's all ill say,  from january 1996 until now  aside from the young to owens game it's been packer domination.

that being said if the 49ers were to win this game, all is forgiven by me for the crappy underacheiving i've seen from this team from 2003 up until now.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

its 180 buddy

laugh.gif

360 is the complete turnaround. 

*kanye shrug

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

its 180 buddy

laugh.gif

360 is the complete turnaround. 

*kanye shrug

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

It's takes more than one player(Rodgers) to beat the niners with that said
we got this
grin.gif

LOLWUT.
Obviously it takes more than one player to beat another team, but AR-12 is straight surgical right about now. 

Your DB's will be on skates come Sunday. 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

It's takes more than one player(Rodgers) to beat the niners with that said
we got this
grin.gif

LOLWUT.
Obviously it takes more than one player to beat another team, but AR-12 is straight surgical right about now. 

Your DB's will be on skates come Sunday. 

Back
Top Bottom