:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I wouldn't mind Mcnabb either. . . he could be like mark burnell(mcnabb) is to Sanchez(Luck,Davis,troy,etc.) Yall know what I mean.

I totally forgot about Kolb. He could be an excellent pick up.

We need to be building for the future. Honestly I can't see Mcnabb playing for 2-3 more seasons. I think he's 35.
With that said I would take Mcnabb> Orton
laugh.gif

NothingToL0se wrote:
EAGLE 0N wrote:
The organization aims to land an A-list coach, such as Jon Gruden or Jim Harbaugh, and La Canfora reported that could be difficult if major structural changes aren't made to the 49ers' front office.

This is why Gruden isn't being considered and why they're now saying that Harbaugh isn't a lock. 

Can y'all live with Marty Mornhinweg, Mike Mularkey or Brian Billick after Jed promised big change? 

i can live with mularkey 

I could live with Billick too.
My List (no order)

Mike Mularkey

Jeff Fisher 

Brian Billick

Bill Cowher

Jack Del Rio 

My out of reach list<<< Thanks Jed
frown.gif

Tony Dungy

Jim Harbaugh

John Gruden

We need to be building for the future. Honestly I can't see Mcnabb playing for 2-3 more seasons. I think he's 35.
With that said I would take Mcnabb> Orton
laugh.gif

NothingToL0se wrote:
EAGLE 0N wrote:
The organization aims to land an A-list coach, such as Jon Gruden or Jim Harbaugh, and La Canfora reported that could be difficult if major structural changes aren't made to the 49ers' front office.

This is why Gruden isn't being considered and why they're now saying that Harbaugh isn't a lock. 

Can y'all live with Marty Mornhinweg, Mike Mularkey or Brian Billick after Jed promised big change? 

i can live with mularkey 

I could live with Billick too.
My List (no order)

Mike Mularkey

Jeff Fisher 

Brian Billick

Bill Cowher

Jack Del Rio 

My out of reach list<<< Thanks Jed
frown.gif

Tony Dungy

Jim Harbaugh

John Gruden

I really dont see us losing against these garbage bums... But i hope we do, then we have a top 10 pick in the draft for sure

Plus just read on nfl.com that Baalke is the front runner for GM...

I really dont see us losing against these garbage bums... But i hope we do, then we have a top 10 pick in the draft for sure

Plus just read on nfl.com that Baalke is the front runner for GM...

Of course Alex Smith would perform in a meaningless, no pressure game that will hurt the mean more than help it if we win.

Of course Alex Smith would perform in a meaningless, no pressure game that will hurt the mean more than help it if we win.

Let's hope Stanford wins on Monday so it makes it at least a bit more likely Harbaugh wants to move up. If Baalke is the GM and Harbaugh doesn't take the job that would be a major fail.

Let's hope Stanford wins on Monday so it makes it at least a bit more likely Harbaugh wants to move up. If Baalke is the GM and Harbaugh doesn't take the job that would be a major fail.

Back
Top Bottom