:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

playoffs here we come
pimp.gif

Lets not get crazy.  Fingers crossed but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I'm still not sold on us making the playoffs. If the QB move was made earlier in the season, then sure, but overall, we didn't play a very good game sunday. Way to many penalties. But props to Troy, he played a hell of a game and gave us a chance to win, something Alex couldn't do. If Troy continues to play like this and we commit less penalties, we got a shot to win the division still. But I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'm still not sold on us making the playoffs. If the QB move was made earlier in the season, then sure, but overall, we didn't play a very good game sunday. Way to many penalties. But props to Troy, he played a hell of a game and gave us a chance to win, something Alex couldn't do. If Troy continues to play like this and we commit less penalties, we got a shot to win the division still. But I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

I think this should be a pretty good game. They have 2 pretty good running backs and a QB in Freeman that seem to be able to make all the right throws unlike him rookie season last year. He's thrown for almost 2000 yards this year and against our 20th ranked pass defense I'd look for him to take some shots down field.

I think this should be a pretty good game. They have 2 pretty good running backs and a QB in Freeman that seem to be able to make all the right throws unlike him rookie season last year. He's thrown for almost 2000 yards this year and against our 20th ranked pass defense I'd look for him to take some shots down field.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

This.

This.

2 games back with 7 to go,  all i'm worried about is what the 49ers do and they need to win ball games. Yes of course I want the seahawks and rams to lose games but they can lose every game the rest of the way but it don't matter if the 49ers don't win ballgames.

2 games back with 7 to go,  all i'm worried about is what the 49ers do and they need to win ball games. Yes of course I want the seahawks and rams to lose games but they can lose every game the rest of the way but it don't matter if the 49ers don't win ballgames.

We pretty much have to win out besides the two tough road games (Green Bay and San Diego) ahead. It's doable, but it's a very tough task.

We pretty much have to win out besides the two tough road games (Green Bay and San Diego) ahead. It's doable, but it's a very tough task.

call me a crackhead, but i got a feeling their going to win in green bay this year. if they win sunday, the arizona game has a ton of meaning and we'll see if they can finally start solving their problems on the road.

if the 49ers were to go 5-2 the rest of the way the seahawks would need to go 3-4 their loseable games would be @new orleans, @49ers, atlanta, and @tampa bay. they should for sure beat kansas city, carolina, and the rams at home. that being said the 49ers can't lose another divisional game and they really need to aim at finishing 6-1 because the margin for error is that small.

if they win sunday they could be in second place lmao because they would have the tiebreaker over the rams as of now if they lose.

call me a crackhead, but i got a feeling their going to win in green bay this year. if they win sunday, the arizona game has a ton of meaning and we'll see if they can finally start solving their problems on the road.

if the 49ers were to go 5-2 the rest of the way the seahawks would need to go 3-4 their loseable games would be @new orleans, @49ers, atlanta, and @tampa bay. they should for sure beat kansas city, carolina, and the rams at home. that being said the 49ers can't lose another divisional game and they really need to aim at finishing 6-1 because the margin for error is that small.

if they win sunday they could be in second place lmao because they would have the tiebreaker over the rams as of now if they lose.

The rest of the season is to see if we're actually a good team or not. Good teams can get hot and salvage a bad start, we just have to take one game at a time and hopefully we can finish the season on a good note.

The rest of the season is to see if we're actually a good team or not. Good teams can get hot and salvage a bad start, we just have to take one game at a time and hopefully we can finish the season on a good note.

i got the vernon davis jersey authentic in white

im lookin to get another authentic, this time in scarlet

should i go for the willis one or crabtree?

i got the vernon davis jersey authentic in white

im lookin to get another authentic, this time in scarlet

should i go for the willis one or crabtree?

Back
Top Bottom