:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think his run defense did him in. I believe he was one of the worst 3-4 olbs in run defense in the preseason.

He gave up a huge run against the Chargers where he was the contain defender and the rb got outside.

I hope he gets a shot somewhere.

Saw a tweet within the article discussing the 49ers' cuts where it said Rush ranked 143rd out of 152 players in run defense grading or something like that.

Kelvin Taylor looked so small out there. And that boy got Frank Gore's face.
lmao

he did look tiny on the field. he looks a lot smaller than the 5'10" and 215 lbs he's listed at. mike davis is 5'9" and 216, but he looks a lot bigger than kelvin.
Saw a tweet within the article discussing the 49ers' cuts where it said Rush ranked 143rd out of 152 players in run defense grading or something like that.
yikes

Last edited:
what "looks" did he "flash"?

FYI go back and watch the game. chip didn't use any tempo and had them huddling. if you can't run the tempo, good chance chip doesn't want you out there.

i thought this was funny:

i saw ryan sakamoto retweet that guy. i point out the same thing, and i am accused of having a personal beef with kap. lmao get the **** outta here with that ********

Last edited:
that would be assuming Gabbert absolutely stinks it up
he's blaine ******* gabbert, anything different would't be par for the course 
laugh.gif

glad sunshine got the nod for the sole purpose of giving kaep more time to get back into groove. Let sunshine stink it up after week 4 and let Kaep light it up. :smokin

one can still dream :frown:

Smh there's always madden for me to fulfill my dreams :D

This is a weird post for me.  Just because Gabbert at this point might be the best of the 3, certainly doesnt make me "glad he is our QB."  Also, you have absolutely no idea if the last part of this post is true.  

When I say I'm glad he's our qb I mean that the the media won't blow up this stupid kaepernick thing even more than it already has, and that leads me to believe Gabbert has the locker room because I would think the players don't want to deal with that stuff... Also did you watch how the niners played last year after Kaep was benched? It honestly seemed like the whole team had a small spark to them. And lastly I put IMO because it's just my opinion, who knows what the hell goes on behind closed doors.

The energy on the sidelines is night and day from last year.

These guys really enjoy being around Chip just like the team enjoyed being around Jim.

Hes 8-27 the worst stat of any QB over 30 starts thats just mind bottling to me how fkd up this management is

Last edited:
Hes 8-27 the worst stat of any QB over 30 starts thats just mind bottling to me how fkd up this management is
What does his last 30+ starts have to do with what he's done here?

and what does management have to do with anything?

"mind bottling"
roll.gif

lmao

Last edited:
Pretty sure i read somewhere Baalke said chip has the final say in players starting.

Anyways Im supporting whoever is out there for the niners. If its a 8-27 starter or a super bowl starter. The past is the past.

Lets get it fam!

:x
That long monday game waiting.

The same one that says gabbert is better than kap lol you got it man your football knowledge was snatched once you made that statement idc what you say your lover boy Gabbert is trash. Management started Gabbert last season what you makes you think they was gonna do anything different this yr...hes not going past wk 3 mark my words Kap fits wayyyy better in Chips system I'm not going back and forth with you ill just wait till the season starts and watch how you miserably try to dissect how Gabbert is much better
laugh.gif
Never said Gabbert is "better" than Kaepernick. I am indifferent to both. They're both turds. They do, however, have contrasting skill sets, and one of those skill sets, contrary to popular belief, just happens to lend itself better to Chip Kelly's offense. That, my little friend, is why I told you in January that Blaine Gabbet would be the starter.

Give me examples of how Kap is a better fit Chip's system. Please be thorough and don't just say "zone read". The zone read is a tiny wrinkle within the running game. It's literally there just to keep the contain defender home and prevent backside pursuit. Break down the facets of Chip Kelly's offense that are predicated on Kaepernick's skill set. 

This is going to be good. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Anyways, onto waive claims:

-Bryce Treggs signing onto practice squad

-Seacocks claimed G-baby 
sick.gif

bungals claimed driskel

browns claim lemonier 
laugh.gif

BTW that kid joe callahan made the packers 53-man roster. they might have something with that dude. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom