:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
greg papa on 95.7 right now talking about how we might surprise a lot of people with our running attack, and how talented our O-line looks, particularly one player: trent brown

"very quietly they've got an offensive line that is impressive and BIG..."

almost 700 lbs of beef that can move on the right side alone :nthat:  

I always enjoy listening to Pop. That is one guy in sports that knows what he is talking about. Not just with one sport either.

But yea I heard that segment earlier. He also talked about how Kap huddled so much last game. I didn't watch that game, but that is concerning.

But yea I heard that segment earlier. He also talked about how Kap huddled so much last game. I didn't watch that game, but that is concerning.
That stood out to me as well. I pointed that out the other day:

what "looks" did he "flash"?

FYI go back and watch the game. chip didn't use any tempo and had them huddling. if you can't run the tempo, good chance chip doesn't want you out there.
I don't know exactly what to make of it. Can Kap not run the tempo? Is Chip adding new wrinkles to his offense? 

Last edited:
Last edited:
He also talked about how Kap huddled so much last game. I didn't watch that game, but that is concerning.
I believe this was discussed.  Not sure if it was a direct quote from Kelly or who it was, but it was said that Kap kept huddling up because the team wanted to make sure that everyone was on the same page (2-4th string guys, Kap's second outing, etc.) before they ran each play.  Huddling rather than going no huddle hurry up was an effort to minimize any mistakes because the unit was not on the same page.

depth chart is out. staley-beadles-kilgore-AD-brown is starting O-line

the dichotomy of the offensive line: finesse on the left side and maulers on the right 

Last edited:
@49ersHub 14 minutes ago
The #49ers will be wearing all red uniforms for the Thursday night game against Arizona on 10/06 (week 5) source confirms

These could be great....or disastrous

sick.gif

If they're still doing the color rush thing, what the hell are the Cards gona wear :lol:

^ they have their own black jerseys that could likely just add black pants w/

Or they could troll NFL by wearing all their blood clot red-out's too :rofl: :nerd:

^As long as he doesnt get much if any PT as a defensive back. Dude was getting torched all preseason.

^As long as he doesnt get much if any PT as a defensive back. Dude was getting torched all preseason.
all preseason? he did well against the texans and the broncos. had a tough game against randall cobb(who doesnt?). didnt play in the final preseason game.

I remember watching the end to that Bama v Auburn game because McCarron had the baddest side piece. Then that happened lol.

I can't wait until Monday NT Fam. Got a great feeling that it'll be an entertaining season at the least for us Niner fans.

Edit: RayRay and Hodges co starters beside Bowman?

Last edited:

all preseason? he did well against the texans and the broncos. had a tough game against randall cobb(who doesnt?). didnt play in the final preseason game.
Maybe the memory of him playing horrible against the Packers is overshadowing his performances from the first two games.....however I do remember a missed interception, a mistimed blitz that put our D in a terrible position, etc.

And for the record, you asking who didnt have a tough game against Randall Cobb?  Pretty much anyone who tried to cover him last season.  I think he had like 3 good games all year.

he played well, but i am not going to go out on a limb to defend him. i still think jimmie ward should still be playing the slot, and DJ should be outside.

jim o'neil obviously likes his ability to blitz from the slot and his willingness to tackle in the open field and run support.

Last edited:
Brah it was you hahahah. You were just F'in with me I guess.

Well played.

Not F'n with you at all in my post you quoted I said he would be good for short passes near the line of scrimmage and hoped he made the team and landed 2nd or 3rd on the TE chart.

Nowhere did I say he was gonna have a "breakout season". Just thought he could work out as a receiving TE because of his athleticism, ability to adapt (DE to FB to TE) and the fact that his first TD was on a catch on a 30+ yard bomb thrown by Alex Smith.

that TD against the red skins was on a wheel route, one of chip's favorite routes to use. we're going to see a lot of that this season.

guesses on who catches the first TD out of the backfield? los? 
nerd.gif
 harris? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom