:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foreshadowing :lol: :smh:

Tech with the yeezys, bad combination shoulda gone home right after being seen in public like that. Nothing good happens. People wearing that have no regard for human life. Guess that describes his actions.

Last edited:
i hope trent will finally stop with the cotdamn drafting of all these dude with knee problems now. seems like NONE of them has worked out.

doubt redmond will. who knows
smelter got waived with an injury settlement

Last edited:
i'm with you. enough with the acl projects. more ronald blairs and trent browns, and less deandre smelters and brandon thomas. 
mean.gif
 they're just too damn risky, and we're not in a position to be risking ****.

Last edited:
hopefully hart takes TJE's roster spot when lynch returns

im surprised we didnt give keyarris garrett a look. at 6'3" and 220lbs, dude has good length and size. he caught my eye leading up to the draft.

l0MYBT0vqw3Jqva4o.gif

Last edited:

Get this man some help ASAP. Niners need to do whatever they can to take care of this dude. That CTE **** is no joke

Last edited:
A lot of players that were diagnosed with CTE after their death also struggled with alcohol abuse. This **** is sad, man.

that video clip looks like it could be right out of the Concussion movie.

feel terrible for all parties involved.

Theres a longer clip out there that shows him sitting down after that and then getting arrested. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Just caught up with everything..... :smh: at Bruce.... Hope he gets some help man...

Also Kaep top 49ers jersey seller :pimp: either the supporters are supporting or the haters are burning them :lol:

Just caught up with everything.....
mean.gif
at Bruce.... Hope he gets some help man...

Also Kaep top 49ers jersey seller
pimp.gif
either the supporters are supporting or the haters are burning them
laugh.gif
Anyone who is spending money to purchase a jersey just to film themselves burning it is mentally handicapped.  Kap or whoever's jersey it may be.  So stupid.

Back
Top Bottom