:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
myles garrett is getting better 
sick.gif

1jRgEWvbylWKs.gif

there's no way the browns take myles, right?
nerd.gif
 they invested early draft picks in emmanuel ogbah and carl nassib last draft, and traded for jamie collins recently. 

i can already envision him in a niner uni. 

Last edited:
washington st vs colorado is on right now

let's see what luke falk can do against a good defense

luke falk is really good

started off hot and fizzled out towards the end. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Looks like the 7TORM is coming in the middle of a real life storm.

Obviously the logical part of my brain as a fan hopes we lose this to secure better picks but the emotional part of my brain/heart wants to see a repeat of Foxborough 2012 
pimp.gif

tom brady still holds a legit grudge against the niners for passing on him 16 years ago. 
nthat.gif
sick.gif

so what you're saying is the pats are essentially an extension of the niners????? 
nthat.gif
 #9superbowls #questforTEN

Last edited:
A win today doesnt drop the niners in the draft. If the niners could win any game from now going foward, it has to be this one. the niners will shock the nfl

I think 9ers could win this one also. Might put some $ on it if I don't end up at the game...still might go.

This team needs to change ownership. That office is terrible. Same thing the Warriors were dealing with back when is the same problem 9ers are going thru. They won't be good again unless Jed York is out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom