:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Kaepernick can play as well as he has the last 2 games and the defense can make some stands like last game we will at least have a fun game to watch. 

Gronk being out helps us a bunch but Bennett is just as big a threat in the same position 
sick.gif

My buddy who I watch football and play Madden with every week went to HS with Dion Lewis, said he was dirt nasty at NBA 2K, wonder how many touches he'll get today.

Getting a little tired of seeing Torrey Smith as "questionable" every week. Wtf is wrong with him, he's been off and on questionable since week 1 and we're on week 11. 

Seems like every game he gets on the field, tries to make a few big plays early, and if/when those don't work out he skulks off to the sideline for the rest of the game. Clearly seems like he faking it just to get off the field as much as he can.  Like if he don't get hit with a TD pass on the first play he breaks open on he done for the game. 

Like one of those dudes who only calls verts and hail marys in Madden and ragequits when they don't work. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
49ers inactives: WR Torrey Smith, QB Christian Ponder, RB Mike Davis, OT John Theus, TE Je'Ron Hamm, DL Chris Jones, OLB Aaron Lynch

Smith just ducking the fade 
eyes.gif

I legit forgot Je'Ron Hamm was even on the team. Has he played a snap in the regular season? 

Lord have mercy Dak and Elliot are something special. 
nthat.gif

Hindsight is 20-20 but we passed on Dak in the 4th for another knee injury project: Robinson 
eyes.gif

Smh baalke 
mean.gif

I can remember when people were saying Cowboys reached on Elliot 
ohwell.gif

To be fair though that O-Line mauls everything. 

Last edited:
7 min til kick off and its raining lightly at Levis, could be a slopfest with that field. 

Last edited:
"I'm sorry." Tom Brady said.  

And in that moment a tear gently fell from Brady's eye that no one saw, for it was perfectly camouflaged by the gently falling Santa Clara rains. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to..." 

Tom quietly said to himself, shaking, as he brutally murdered his childhood team in his own hometown. 

no question, but help yourself out by throwing with a little anticipation. 

i would blitz kap the entire game. surprised some DCs have taken their foot off the pedal.

the hoodie is no fool. he's going to keep sending the dogs.

help yourself out by throwing with a little anticipation. 
This is something Kaep can't do without telegraphing who he is anticipating throwing to. 

People who said we could win this one had me laughing all week. 
laugh.gif
 I was hoping for a good game and so far it is looking like we won't even get that. 
the hoodie is no fool. he's going to keep sending the dogs.
When DCs send the dogs at Kaep he react like Ramsay Bolton sending the dogs at him lmao! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom