:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 49ers — OLB Aaron Lynch (ankle) and DT Quinton Dial (elbow) are questionable, though Lynch is expected to play. 

How many screens you got set up? 
nerd.gif

I have DirecTV sunday ticket and 2 flatscreens that can do split screen but that means I can only do 4 games at a time. 

Just two right now with tv and computer. Getting another TV soon. Going to stack those *******.

Do you think D4 is gonna get a lot of snaps today? Deliberating starting him or not in my IDP 

Dude has been all over the place (in a good way and a bad way) this year

Last edited:
not for me, bro. i like the nitty, gritty **** like watching tape and analyzing play concepts, technique, strategy etc.

Do you cops sneakers? I've never seen you in any shoe thread ever. Did you used to be into the sneaker game and grow out of it? I am just curious how you came to always be on Niketalk when I never see you posting about Nike or JB shoes. 

Do you cops sneakers? I've never seen you in any shoe thread ever. Did you used to be into the sneaker game and grow out of it? I am just curious how you came to always be on Niketalk when I never see you posting about Nike or JB shoes. 
"Did you used to be into the sneaker game and grow out of it?"

^this

Stopped buying sneakers years ago. Waste of time and money. I really stuck around NT because I've been banned from every other big 49er forum you know. those that have been around here for awhile know i've been banned here, too, but it's never a perma IP ban.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom