:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ricky jackson=melvin ingram??? 
nerd.gif

interesting how seifert had them lined up. i would have thought he'd want stubby over the center. i guess he wanted BY to play there since he was so damn explosive and athletic. shortest path to the QB is up the middle. 
nerd.gif

BY was like 6'3" 290. we don't really have someone built like that. blair is probably the closest thing.

i think highly of ronald blair. he should be a very good player in this scheme.

Last edited:
i like ronald balir a lot more than armstead. i think he's going to have a very solid career.

i hope he takes the starting job.

ymPFglKeV0eRy.gif

Last edited:
what do you guys think of this kid? adam shaheen. 6'6" 277  
eek.gif
 dude is a massive tight end. a man among boys at his ****** level of competition, but dude clearly has a lot of NFL quality traits. dude is a straight up bully lol. has a little jeremy shockey to him.

Last edited:
the more i watch zeitler play, the more i find myself intrigued. i think he does have the tools required to play in kyle's offense.

c1fd1e_f4268a016e9f421e82c29248e10b9306~mv2.gif

what do you guys think of this kid? adam shaheen. 6'6" 277 :wow:  dude is a massive tight end. a man among boys at his ****** level of competition, but dude clearly has a lot of NFL quality traits. dude is a straight up bully lol. has a little jeremy shockey to him.

Heard about this dude. First D2 player to leave school early ever so you know he's confident in his ability.

So what do you guys think will happen with Kaep? A few weeks ago it seemed he was 100% opting out, now with a new agent and in talks with Shanny, think it is possible they try to roll with him for another year? 

we need a bridge QB. it could very well be kap, but not at his current salary.

Last edited:
FA wishlist is growing

kyle juszczyk FB
johnathan hankins DT/NT or brandon williams dt/nt

melvin Ingram DE

kevin zeitler OG

FA starts 3/9/17
nerd.gif

Last edited:
apparently, saleh becoming DC is not a lock. barrows and maiocco think they're trying to work out a deal where he's basically a placeholder. 

apparently, saleh becoming DC is not a lock. barrows and maiocco think they're trying to work out a deal where he's basically a placeholder. 

But...but...but..the important question is has O'Neil packed up his belongings and cleaned out his office yet?

i know this sounds crazy, but i would put aaron lynch and arik armstead on the block to see if any suitors pop up. 

loved lynch, but i've grown tired of him dogging it on the field. he's a very talented pass rusher, but he's a liability in the run game.

never was a fan of armstead. like lynch, he also isn't an all-out effort guy.

i want to move forward with guys with guys that are max effort. guys that leave it all on the field.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom