:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its official Kap opted out of his contract.

#Cowboys exec Stephen Jones was optimistic Jaylon Smith will be effective. Yet the nerve has seen “no significant change,” source said

Peroneal nerve palsy cuts down LB effectiveness. Average player would be out of @NFL. Perhaps a special athlete like #JaylonSmith can play.

Dang this is awful to hear. Thought everything was healed. Rooting for him.

Still a chance to get Kap back for cheap if no one takes him in far market.

I don't wanna take a QB 2nd OVR IDK if we even want a QB in the 1st round

Kaep slightly better but if it come down to it call Shaub

Last edited:
From where I stand today it seem to me like Shanahan gonna want Trubisky, we know Shan was high on him and we now 100% QBless

All fine and well but if we HAVE to go QB 1st round u really think he better than Trubisky, Kizer, and Watson?
We'll find out after the combine where he's slated to go.

Is Mahomes better than Trubisky and Watson? IMO, yes, he's the top quarterback on my board. Kizer and Watson are second. 

I still like Peterman. A lot. We'd likely be able to get him in the 3rd.
RED what do you think about cincys backup and how does he fit in a possible trade/shanahans system
He's a solid player and decent fit. I wouldn't send them anything of value for him, tho.

Last edited:
Sashi Brown called Myles Garrett a "good player". 

I have this feeling that Browns are really going to pass on him. Lol

Last edited:
I would love alshon to be with the niners. Especially if Paraag can finesse them with contract escalators to be met.

It's all about Mahomes dude is one of the craftiest QBs I've ever watched and he throws with great anticipation on in and out routes. When he extends the play his eyes stay down field.

His mechanics are all over the place at times but it becomes a non-issue with him at the college level because of all the throws he can make without setting his feet. One of the better throwers on the move I've ever watched. He had a poor game against Iowa State this year which raises red flag because Iowa state is not good at all.

If he impresses in interviews may see an ascension predraft similar to what happened to Wentz last year.

Last edited:
It's so tough evaluating QBs because conversely Deshaun Watson's mechanics are super clean and polished but his intermediate and deep throws lacked the accuracy from last year.

Reports that we will go hard for Alshon and considering Fournette at #2. Hopefully bs lol
I really want Fournette.  I know that at #2 its probably a reach and not going to happen.  Would just love to figure out a way to have him on our squad.  

Am I the only guy who doesn't care about perception about where a guys is supposed to go? I mean, if there is a guy out there they want, who's perceived to go late 1st, and it's the guy they want, get him who cares. I hate the whole "don't reach" mentality. Just get the guys you want.

Last edited:
Cousins was never coming here and wouldn't be a great sign here.

You'll find a QB in the draft and hopefully grab Corey to build around offense. We'll see what Lynch and Kyle and team do.

Am I the only guy who doesn't care about perception about where a guys is supposed to go? I mean, if there is a guy out there they want, who's perceived to go late 1st, and it's the guy they want, get him who cares. I hate the whole "don't reach" mentality. Just get the guys you want.
Nah, I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom