:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carlos Hyde, Matt Schaub, and Alshon Jeffery were meant to play together. They'll keep each other company on and off the field. 
grin.gif

Might as well bring in Dont'a Hightower, Nick Perry and Dontari Poe, too. All three of those dudes can barely stay on the field.

Baalke's all ACL team would pale in comparison to this group.

Last edited:
I think this guy might be the fastest player at the combine

he's in my next mock.  
devil.gif

every time ashlon's name comes up, I'm reminded of the other "AJ" that year.

trent royally fuked up with ******** AJ Jenkins. Talkin' about he was so confident in the pick that he already had the name in the envelope before it was their turn to pick. SMFH

yes mad*

Last edited:
AJ Jenkins is a good example of how the NFL can eat a dude a live. Dude was a solid player in college. He completely unraveled at the NFL level. Someone in that building told me dude couldn't learn the playbook and had no self-confidence. 

****, making me rethink a lot of players lol.

Last edited:
carlos henderson is the anti-jenkins

IKTxVcmOuQKAg.gif

i've been focusing on carlos a lot lately. starting to reeeally like him. he reminds me of jarvis landry, and if you were around here for that draft, you know how i felt about landry. 

Last edited:
After seeing many college highlight videos i though aj jenkins was gonna be a baller in that niners offense. Totally suprised he didnt even get on the field. I always thought it was the coaches not using him probably.

the best running back in the draft might not even get drafted. lol.

i'll revisit this post in a season or two.

Last edited:
The absolute worst thing that can happen to us after this draft is completed isn't walking away without a legitimate franchise quarterback or a number one wide receiver, it's Joe Mixon going to Seattle. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pete doesn't give a **** if you killed your own momma, if you can play, you can play. 

Last edited:
The absolute worst thing that can happen to us after this draft is completed isn't walking away without a legitimate franchise quarterback or a number one wide receiver, it's Joe Mixon going to Seattle. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x  
Hope we can somehow get mahomes or peterman. Whether it means one dropping to us or us trading up. Dream scenario. Draft a big time playmaker like Corey Davis and mahomes in day 1. :wow:

Would John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan give a guy who decked the **** out of some chick a second chance? What if this guy was special, and by special, I mean this type of special:

The easiest comp in the entire draft, and that's including every single position. I saw it a mile away.

Last edited:
Would John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan give a guy who decked the **** out of some chick a second chance? What if this guy was special, and by special, I mean this type of special:

View media item 2352933

The easiest comp in the entire draft, and that's including every single position.
>D I think hoodie would snatch him up before lynch even goes to his list of low character players folder.

[h1]49ers considering moving Jimmie Ward to safety[/h1]
The San Francisco 49ers are considering moving Jimmie Ward  to safety after spending most of his first three seasons in the NFL as a cornerback.

New 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said on Wednesday that they are considering moving Ward back to the position he played as a rookie with San Francisco in 2015.

“I’m not sure yet,” Shanahan said, via Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee. “But that’s definitely the subject of discussion. Because I know he’s capable of doing both.”

The 49ers intend on adopting the same Cover 3 defense employed by the Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks. Putting Ward at free safety could fill a crucial role in that scheme. To truly work at a high level, the defense requires a rangy free safety that can handle center field duties and alleviate the burden on the cornerbacks on the outside.

Ward did serve as a backup at safety at times but has primary played in the slot and as an outside cornerback in his three years with the 49ers. He’s appeared in 35 games over that span with 18 starts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom