:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#TexasA&M DE Myles Garrett has measured 6-4 1/2, 272 pounds, 10 1/4 hands, 35 1/4 arms, 82 5/8 wingspan :x

Baalke somewhere wet as fuk

Mutant :x

myles getting is going to kill the drills. absolutely destroy them. he is the real deal.

Last edited:
yo leonard fournette had a 28" vertical. HAHA!!! I bet most of us on here can match or beat him. 

what the ****. that's beyond pathetic.

or opposite since the vertical jump is a test of lower-body explosiveness.

his chronic ankle injury could also be preventing him from training. he came in heavy as **** (240 lbs) and possibly out of shape(28" vert).

stay away from this guy. i've been hearing his ankle is falling apart. red flags are piling up.

I think Jarvis Landry had a 28" vert as well... Doesn't really mean much to be honest
it definitely matters. imagine jarvis landry had odell beckham's athleticism. that's the difference. he'd be right there with him since they're so close in everything else. there's a reason landry went in the 2nd and not in the top 15 like OBJ.

odell beckham had a 38.5 vertical.

obviously vertical isn't be all and end all, but if a lot of the drill results are terrible, you've got major cause for concern.

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but I can't stomach another 3 win season. We need a quarterback. I understand Garrett is a freak of nature, but without a QB, that only yields a certain level of success. See JJ Watt, who's defense kept them in it but could never win anything significant.

Unless we have a capable QB come draft already (possibilities slimming), I don't think we should take Garrett. I want to groom our franchise QB under the right coaching that we now have for the coming seasons.

I don't want to be the Raiders and bottom-dwell for 10 seasons filling every other position until getting their QB, which has made the most impact.

Red81, whats your take on Aviante Collins.  Dude killed the 40 yard dash and bench press.  Could he be a later round steal?  Ran like  a 4.8 40 and put up ridiculous bench press numbers.  Would he be a solid outside zone fit?

Last edited:

Red81, whats your take on Aviante Collins.  Dude killed the 40 yard dash and bench press.  Could he be a later round steal?  Ran like  a 4.8 40 and put up ridiculous bench press numbers.  Would he be a solid outside zone fit?
yes, excellent fit for our scheme.  i don't think he'll last long, tho. maybe gone in the 3rd round.

i really like mccaffrey and think kyle is one of the better coaches to pair him with, but i hate the idea of using an early second-round pick on a running back.

damn, i really like mccaffrey. beautiful feet and his technique on the angle route was so crispy. natural hands catcher.

Last edited:

Matt Barrows‏Verified account  @mattbarrows
Following

More

#49ers to meet with UNC quarterback Mitch Trubisky tonight. #Mitch
nerd.gif

bruh, mccaffrey with the beautiful catch over the shoulder. tracked and snagged it like a pro.

he'd be a swiss army knife. he'd run the ball, catch the ball out of the backfield, and you can flex him outside as a wide receiver.

a good OC forces the defense to put a linebacker on him. mccaffrey would eat. kyle is one of the best coaches to pair him with. i think kyle, andy reid, and of course, the hoodie are the best landing spots.

i still hate the idea of taking a RB with an early second-round pick, but I am beginning to reconsider lol.

Last edited:
RB drills done.

i was very, very impressed with christian mccaffrey's performance in the drills. he looked so natural out there. hips, feet and hands were the best in class. technique was sharp and precise, and his ability to track and snag the ball stood out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom