:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dang it'd be nice if we knew who is bound to fall during the draft.

if we could land Myles, then trade Arik + second rounder to move up and grab Mahomes/Kizer or even Jimmy G I'd be all for it.

in no way do I see Arik or Deforest playing DT. both probably can, but they're both tall guys.

I'm guessing Lynch wants a Sapp type guy in the interior. I like Deforest more than Arik.

this is all a pipe dream though.

dang it'd be nice if we knew who is bound to fall during the draft.

if we could land Myles, then trade Arik + second rounder to move up and grab Mahomes/Kizer or even Jimmy G I'd be all for it.

in no way do I see Arik or Deforest playing DT. both probably can, but they're both tall guys.

I'm guessing Lynch wants a Sapp type guy in the interior. I like Deforest more than Arik.

this is all a pipe dream though.

Play them as DEs and try moving Garrett to OLB

Hyper cutter an interesting pick, his combine stats good, he's buff, but too short no vision over the O linesmen, and his hands a little small
Heard he requests a single private locker room away from the team for "personal reasons" :nerd:

Last edited:
Kevin Jones‏ @Mr_KevinJones

The 49ers had coach Bobby Turner meet with RB's Matt Dayes, Corey Clement, Kareem Hunt and Justin Davis. Turner quizzed them on schemes

Rack and stack these RBs red. Think I only heard of hunt from you.
One thing they all have in common that should come to no surprise: they're all one-cut zone running backs.

matt dayes is a solid 'back with pretty good receiving skills out of the backfield. i like him.

corey clement is built like a litte tank and has some tools to work with, but isn't the greatest blocker or receiver. i've also heard he has some character red flags.

justin davis is the fastest of the bunch. maybe the most athletic, too. but he looks really undersized on tape. seems like he always goes down to the first defender that touches him. he's appears really skinny. i believe he's had issues with injuries.

hunt is the only one of the group that really stands out to me. his balance after contact is among the best in the class. he's got great size paired with vision, agility and physicality. i could see hunt go day 2; the other guys are day 3 prospects.

it all depends on what you're looking for. davis would be a nice 3rd-down running back; kareem hunt is the guy i get to split carries with hyde.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind him for the low

But at the same time, I wanna see what the young guys we have we can do in an offense that actually functions correctly

Solomon Thomas at 2 would be nice, how does he fit our new scheme? He's gonna destroy the combine this weekend. 

I still think the Niners are going to draft Reuben Foster at #2 because 1) Melvin Ingram is no longer in play, 2) Foster has the "it" factor and is great against both the run and the pass and 3) Foster's presence will prolong Bowman's injury riddled career

I still think the Niners are going to draft Reuben Foster at #2 because 1) Melvin Ingram is no longer in play, 2) Foster has the "it" factor and is great against both the run and the pass and 3) Foster's presence will prolong Bowman's injury riddled career
There's no way an ILB coming off a torn rotator cuff is going 2 overall.

Back
Top Bottom