:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cooks can play outside and the slot. 

**** torrey, cooks > torrey

i know you guys remember how much i loved cooks. oh yeah, HE WANTED TO BE A NINER!!!!!!!!

cooks can play outside and the slot. 

**** torrey, cooks > torrey

i know you guys remember how much i loved cooks. oh yeah, HE WANTED TO BE A NINER!!!!!!!!

do you have to make every post about you and what you liked/predicted? c'mon now man. :smh:

do you have to make every post about you and what you liked/predicted? c'mon now man.
mean.gif
its true, doe.
frown.gif

Report saying eagles and Titans reaching out to saints for a trade. Cmon lynch! Get on the phone!!!!

its true, doe.:frown:

haha i can digg it. i wasn't trying to stir the pot. you've nailed some picks in the past.

sorry if i came off as angry. i like Cooks too. but in no way is N.O. gonna let him go for a ham sandwich.

haha i can digg it. i wasn't trying to stir the pot. you've nailed some picks in the past.

sorry if i came off as angry. i like Cooks too. but in no way is N.O. gonna let him go for a ham sandwich.
all good, bro. i actually didn't mean to insert that as vindication for praise, but to rekindle a long lost love for cooks. 
embarassed.gif

no idea what the hell the saints are thinking.

Last edited:
brandin cooks straight up violated sean smith early in the year lol

IAmA8ZAb2Z6LK.gif

Thank god we didn't pay that fool sean smith 
grin.gif

no bueno for mr. allen. I have arthritis in my right elbow, and that **** is a *****. i can't even do a pull up when it's acting up. 
mean.gif

Greg Gabriel  @greggabe
News that Jonathan Allen has moderate arthritis in both shoulders is huge. Fact is arthritic conditions never improve, they only get worse

brandin cooks straight up violated sean smith early in the year lol

IAmA8ZAb2Z6LK.gif

Thank god we didn't pay that fool sean smith >D

you never square up an explosive burner like Cooks if you're not an explosive corner.

leaving him 5-7 yards to work with inside that sideline. at least TRY to get that left hand on him. lol.

i remember this play. i was facing Cooks in fantasy. took the L

yup, doesn't help that sean smith is a terrible press corner. he consistently either mistimes his punch, whiffs or punches with the wrong hand/wrong shoulder. guys consistently cross his face off the line.

he looked old and slow, too. 

Last edited:
reports that titans going after cooks and are willing to part with a first. 

guess its best to forget about him. 
frown.gif

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]John Lynch: 49ers will try Jimmie Ward at free safety[/h1]
Niners general manager John Lynch  was direct today when asked about Jimmie Ward’s position in 2017.

His response: The 49ers will try the cornerback at free safety in their new 4-3 defense this offseason to see if it’s a good fit.

Ward, a safety at Northern Illinois, has played both nickel cornerback and on the outside throughout his three-year NFL career. He did start at safety in the 2014 regular-season finale.

“Just being completely honest, we think he’s a good scheme fit for what we’re doing at the free-safety position,” said Lynch, a former NFL safety. “But we don’t know that until you put him there. It’s projecting. We think his traits, his skills, translate very well to that, but it’s such an instinct position.”

On Wednesday, head coach Kyle Shanahan  only allowed the 49ers were considering moving Ward to safety.

The 49ers are seeking a free safety with excellent range to patrol the back end of their defense. The template has been provided by Seattle’s Earl Thomas, 27, a four-time, first-team All-Pro.

“We’re excited to give (Ward) an offseason to say, ‘Let’s give this a go,’” Lynch said. “That doesn’t preclude him from playing nickel in some situations, or moving around. I think he brings some great versatility.”

If Lynch sticks at free safety, Eric Reid  or Jaquiski Tartt will presumably man the other safety spot. It’s not clear if Antoine Bethea  would fit into the team’s plans in such a scenario. Bethea, who will turn 33 in July, is scheduled to count $7 million against the salary cap.
Jimmie finally going back to his natural position where he was a play maker at NIU.

Last edited:
Corey Davis reminds me of the of the 2nd greatest 49er receiver all time.

Terrell Owens but with much better hands. Twitched up huge athlete who runs violently. I wouldn't be mad at all if we took him 2 or moved a few spots took him 4 or 5 something like that.
Still stand by this. I want Corey Davis whether it's with the 2 or trading down some.

If they fall in love with Kizer or Mahomes I'll defintely approve also.

if kyle and lynch want to roll the dice and swing for the fences, it's either mahomes or kizer, the two guys with the highest ceilings by far. also the two with the lowest floors. dudes could fall on their face fast if not handled correctly.

Last edited:
exclusive footage of mccloughan on his way to the combine before he was stopped and sent back to washington

lLaOBsu.gif

Last edited:
What would you say if the browns do go with QB Trubisky followed by a shocker. Niners go QB too and Garrett falls to 3.

My reasoning is if the browns go qb then there will be one less qb option which could force the niners to use 2nd pick on their QB. Asuming its not Trubisky.

Back
Top Bottom