:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marcus Peters is being introduced to the media and dude has his pants hanging off his *** lmao :rofl:

****, I would happily resign Reid. We got tons of cap space and Tartt only has one year left. Reid was excellent in this scheme.

Is this a Paraag special?

I think this is a compromise. It's structured in the team's favor, but they cashed him out. Apparently, that was the market. TB and NYJ had comparable offers.

I know most people on here don't follow Sparq stuff, but this guy's athleticism is insane. His numbers at the combine are all-time good.

sdfgdf.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is a compromise. It's structured in the team's favor, but they cashed him out. Apparently, that was the market. TB and NYJ had comparable offers.

I know most people on here don't follow Sparq stuff, but this guy's athleticism is insane. His numbers at the combine are all-time good.

DYQxzvDU8AAwtmb.jpg:large

I didn’t even know sparq was still around.

I used to be into it when I played football in high school. They even had their own products like cones and shutes.

I remember instead of bench they had you throw a medicine ball :lol:

Nah, Reid is a strong safety; I have no clue what Honey Badger would play, but definitely not SS.

I highly doubt they bring him in.

Back
Top Bottom