:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kap and Reid are def capable players. Don’t see why they aren’t on a roster. But hey, look at the owners and the commish, are we really surprised?

you know why they aren't on the roster... they were told to cut it out with the kneeling and they refused so here's the consequence... we get the point with the kneeling now get over it and play some football

Unfortunate that this is happening to Reid. IMO, I hope the Niners consider re-signing him. I thought he played well last season. Minus the games he was slotted as a LB lol.

Probably won't bring him in. I think dude was part of the group that bullied Jonathan Martin lol.

you know why they aren't on the roster... they were told to cut it out with the kneeling and they refused so here's the consequence... we get the point with the kneeling now get over it and play some football

"get over it" :smh: obviously the point hasn't been gotten. its greater than football but thats another discussion.

man its going to be so long until a gameday |l

Real talk there were 4 teams last year that could/should have signed Kaep as their starting QB if they were serious about putting together the best possible football teams.

Pretty obvious more was going on than just football...

Kilgore was never going to beat out Richburg at C and doesn't project as a good G. The team also likes Erik Magnuson.

Back
Top Bottom