:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynch don’t care who he gave extensions to in the pass, see Kurley

I can see Honey Badger doing it a prove it deal

Man browns got carlos hyde on the joog we may pay McKinnon more and he’s only had 14 starts
Believe in what kyles got instored for this guy. Trust the process. He will be a big component in this offense. We’ll be forgetting how much we paid this dude at seasons end.

Shaun O’hara Former giant O-lineman was advocating for Giants to take Quenton Nelson on NFL network at the combine.

49ers are killing it in FA. Great to see Pryor in the mix as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Reid doesn’t get signed, best believe the NFL will get sued for collusion. There is ZERO reason why Reid shouldn’t get signed

the same could be a said for kap as well. coming off that shoulder surgery, he played well enough to deserve being at least a back-up somewhere

however, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but did he demand starter type money? was that the issue?

the same could be a said for kap as well. coming off that shoulder surgery, he played well enough to deserve being at least a back-up somewhere

however, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but did he demand starter type money? was that the issue?
If you believe ***** *** Ray Lewis the ravens didn’t sign him because Nessa clowned him on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom