:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
y'all Wilding man I don't give a crap about all that negativity stuff that's why I watch football to tune all that stuff out .. when they did all that kneeing it was cool for a bit we got the message and then it dragged on for too long and not only that it causes career suicide

I don't just reply to that I been replying on here quit with all that nonsense

Hahahaha I was just bout to come in here and let him know there’s plenty other teams in the state of California you can root for.
ok you want to revoke my niner fan hood
just cause I don't care about kneeling and I want Reid back bec we actually need his presence on the defense ? ok sure

Seattle brought Dontae Johnson in on a visit.

He’s so bad

At one point in my life had high hopes for a secondary of dontae johnson and keith reaser..damn i was absolutely wrong

DJ had the height and size for what could be a physical corner with decent speed but man he was terrible in man coverage the past two years

At one point in my life had high hopes for a secondary of dontae johnson and keith reaser..damn i was absolutely wrong

DJ had the height and size for what could be a physical corner with decent speed but man he was terrible in man coverage the past two years
Bro I was in here just last year hoping Will Redmond was gonna win the nickel job. I’m an Obtuse 49er fan sometimes.

just cause I don't care about kneeling and I want Reid back bec we actually need his presence on the defense ? ok sure
You only want him back because he said he’d stop kneeling, but if he continued to kneel you’d be the first person to say he doesn’t deserve one because of his stance. Social injustice is not a fad, it’s not trendy, it’s not the flavor of the month. You say you tune in to football to get away from the everyday atrocities and politicization of world events. Bruh, nobody is stopping you from turning away during the national anthem. I can personally guarantee if you do you won’t miss a crucial 1st down conversion or pivotal defensive stop. I’ll withdraw my entire 401k and mail the check to you if you miss any part of the game during the national anthem. Deal?

You only want him back because he said he’d stop kneeling, but if he continued to kneel you’d be the first person to say he doesn’t deserve one because of his stance. Social injustice is not a fad, it’s not trendy, it’s not the flavor of the month. You say you tune in to football to get away from the everyday atrocities and politicization of world events. Bruh, nobody is stopping you from turning away during the national anthem. I can personally guarantee if you do you won’t miss a crucial 1st down conversion or pivotal defensive stop. I’ll withdraw my entire 401k and mail the check to you if you miss any part of the game during the national anthem. Deal?
So I’m guessing he’s giving you the tiki torch vibe too?

Bro I was only saying it because I saw that you didn’t know Eric Reid isn’t with the team anymore. It’s been a pretty big sports talk talking point.

I knew he wasn't on the team.. all I said was good we need him on the defense meaning since he will stop kneeling the Blackballing will stop and they can bring him back ... y'all too sensitive I swear

A little over a month from the combine. Private visits are starting. It's about to heat up. :nerd:

It's early, but if I had to guess who's the favorite for the 9th pick, I think it's Harold Landry. He plays a premier position, is a great scheme fit, and fills a giant need.

Back
Top Bottom