:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro you don’t know how many times I’ve replayed this video

Jimmy G's ball placement this game was insane. Multiple passes in tight windows. Just what needed to happen vs such an aggressive defense. Whew........cannot wait for the season.

Damn ...wish I didn’t delete those Niners games from last season off the dvr. Would love to watch the Jimmy G games again. Especially the Jaguars game. :frown:

Haven’t been on it in since the season but check out 49ersspin.com, they should have it

Omggg Rams going after OBJ
You know with all the moves Rams are making. I'm really curious how long their push will last. I think in 2-3 years they have to make big decisions on some key players.

Curious as to what they would offer NY.

Also curious if the Niners are showing any interest.

I’d give 9th overall if he was all about football. But he’s not he’s more about being an A list celebrity wherever he goes.

Obviously a talent like him who is engrossed in football wouldn’t be avaialable. A very unique situation. He may possibily be the most dynamic weapon in the game.

I get home to see the news of Rams signing Suh. Holy ****, those two interior guys in nickel are going to be insanely difficult to stop. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

On a side note, Rams have compiled a bunch of volatile personalities. This **** could easily backfire and blow up in their face.

Niners have to grab at least one quality guard in the draft. They can double Suh or Donald with center help, but not both. Someone has to be able to battle one-on-one. Fortunately, Rams don't have any edge rushers.

I'd feel pretty good about matching up versus those two with the baddest mother****er in the draft. I just can't envision Shanny grabbing a guard in the first, tho.

nelson-combine-new-top-AP_571818401185.jpg

Last edited:
Think the Giants were asking for a ransom for the 49ers to move up and swap picks to get OBJ if I recall correctly.

Never forget though that red81 red81 was hyping up OBJ and Landry months before the draft and even had OBJ as a possible target for us at end of the first round.

And then all of a sudden OBJ shot up the draft boards. Then "that catch" lol

Didn't Harbaugh want OBJ in the draft but Baalke axed that idea?

Back
Top Bottom