:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just 3 years ago folks were looking forward to Jaryd Hayne getting touches and punt return duties. :sick::smh::rofl:

God damn 49ers have come a long way in a short time.

Just 3 years ago folks were looking forward to Jaryd Hayne getting touches and punt return duties. :sick::smh::rofl:

God damn 49ers have come a long way in a short time.

Man aint that the truth. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Jed got rid of that Baalke virus and things turned around quick fast.

Hmm wonder why it was only a one year offer? He’s more than capable of being a starter on a lot of teams in the league. I assume it was the concussions and/or injuries that turned management off because as much as i still am not a fan of York, he seems to understand and be okay with the Kap movement and kneeling “issue”

Rapoport said it was only a one-year deal in part because they like their young safeties. I'm assuming he's referring to Colbert, Tartt(who is in his contract year), and Chanceller James, an undrafted player who looked good in camp but tore his ACL before the season.

They're also visiting with safeties in the draft.

hope reid is able to land somewhere and get paid what he's due given his experience and current level of play. i think he's gotten wiser about his tackling style because he hasn't had a concussion over the past three seasons.

Wow has it been 3 seasons? Sheesh i take back my earlier statement, but yeah he deserves to be on a 53 man roster without a doubt

What ever happened to that young undrafted safety from a small school from last year?

Chanceller James, Boise State, tore his ACL in camp in August placed on IR and missed the entire season.

They're also visiting with safeties in the draft.

I've heard the Minkah Fitzpatrick train picking up steam, maybe they only offered Reid a year because they're seriously considering the Mink cat at 9.

Yooo, this is crazy: P-Willy will be eligible for the hall of fame after next year. :wow:

Crazy how time flies.

First ballot.

What ever happened to that young undrafted safety from a small school from last year?
He’s talking about Lorenzo Jerome I’m sure.

I also thought that kid had promise was even on the active 53 man for 2 weeks I think before being cut. He’s a free agent right now.

He was asked to play that single high role and looked to be doing a great job in preseason but I’m sure Salah felt he wasn’t rangy enough to get the job done.

Last edited:
Yo just watched NFL network path to the draft. Harold Landry was on talking about how he’d use a guest pass in middle school and high school to work out with soldiers on Fort Bragg military base.
49ers gotta be falling In love.

Kyle Shanny has an affinity for the military. He’s even having the team workout with Navy Seals for the offseason program.

the tweet not working

Dunno. Works for me, brotha.

Colts reportedly love Roquan. Could he go as early as six? :nerd::nerd:

During our two-round mock draft posted on Monday, I mentioned that the Indianapolis Colts love Roquan Smith. I can tell you the team would like to move down a few slots from the sixth pick to select him. This goes hand in hand with something I mentioned during the Senior Bowl -- the Colts were looking to trade down in the draft and come away with three linebackers from their collection of picks.

Just bring him back!

Source: Eric Reid would sign one-year deal for his 2017 salary in San Francisco

Free-agent safety Eric Reid hasn’t slammed the door to staying with the 49ers, even on a short-term deal.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that, despite a report that Reid declined a one-year offer from the 49ers, no formal contractual offer ever was made to Reid by the only NFL team for which he has played. Also, despite a report that Reid wants a multi-year deal, the source tells PFT that Reid would accept a one-year contract from the 49ers, at the same compensation he made in 2017.

Reid prefers a long-term home, and he’d like to stay with the 49ers. However, because he loves the community, the area, and his teammates, he’d stay in San Francisco on a one-year deal, if it’s indeed at the same pay he received in the fifth and final year of his rookie contract.

Reid made $5.676 million in 2017. That’s considerably less than the one-year, $7 million deal signed by Tyrann Mathieu with the Texans, and comparable to the $5.25 million that Morgan Burnett will earn under the first year of his new contract with the Steelers.

Whether or not the 49ers actually offered Reid a one-year deal, the 49ers now know, or already should know, that a one-year, $5.676 million offer will get the deal done and keep Reid in San Francisco for one more season.

Last edited:
yall got me too invested in roquan and landry. not sure how im gonna feel if we don't get either. i know a lot of folks like fitzpatrick but i want this squad to pick a player who's going to play on the defensive line or right behind it.

where do you project bradley chubb going?

yall got me too invested in roquan and landry. not sure how im gonna feel if we don't get either. i know a lot of folks like fitzpatrick but i want this squad to pick a player who's going to play on the defensive line or right behind it.

where do you project bradley chubb going?
7 the absolute latest. And he’ll prolly be gone by then.

The forgotten talented nose tackle whose NFL career was cut short. ******* punk *** J.R. Sweezy. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom