:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough market for safeties right now. Eric Reid, Kenny Vacaro, Mike Mitchell, Tre Boston all surprisingly unsigned.

Reuben Foster 2.0. No way they do it again...right?

http://www.nfl.com/labs/rr/pathtothedraft/key

49ers, Saints among teams showing most interest in Arden Key
Published: April 6, 2018 at 6:40 p.m.
Arden Key will be stepping onto planes almost as soon as he steps off them this month.

The former LSU linebacker has a tight schedule of workouts and visits in the coming weeks. A pair of NFL clubs -- the 49ers and Saints -- have scheduled both a visit and workout with Key.

"Those are two great programs," Key said of the 49ers and Saints. "I can't wait to show them what I can do on the field and then get to visit their facilities."

The itinerary is sure to be a whirlwind experience for one of the 2018 NFL Draft's top pass rushers. Beginning Monday and over the next 12 days, he'll buzz through at least six NFL towns and squeeze in a pair of private workouts in the following order:

» Washington ******** visit
» Tennessee Titans visit
» Private workout at LSU with the San Francisco 49ers
» Private workout at LSU with the New Orleans Saints
» San Francisco 49ers visit
» Chicago Bears visit
» Dallas Cowboys visit
» New Orleans Saints visit

As if that weren't enough, Key is trying to accommodate even more club requests.

"We're trying to get the Raiders worked in there. They want to get in the schedule somewhere for a visit, and I would love to go see them," Key said.

He just completed his first visit in Cincinnati, where he met with Bengals coaches, front office executives, and ownership.

"I felt like a lot of the people I talked to were very interested in me," Key said. "It's a family-owned business, which I liked, and coach (Marvin) Lewis feels like I'm a great talent and said I'm high on their board. I just showed them the true me and took any unanswered questions they had."

I wouldn’t touch. Even if he had no red flags, I’d still easily take Harold Landry over him.

Harold Landry 2016 tape I’m convinced if he repeated that production he’d be deemed a cant miss propoect.

Let's hope it's only a 4 game - 0 games suspension...

I mean as a fan sure I would like to hope that but realistically the league’s domestic violence policy stipulates a first offense leads to a six-game suspension.

Then you factor in his weed arrest and the illegal rifle.

His court date is April 12th, which is when the DA will decide if Santa Clara county is going to press charges against him for the domestic violence incident and the gun.

I'd say because he's young and its his first string of offenses that with a good lawyer, good handling, and some kind of deal involving anger management class and or drug/alcohol rehab he could duck the SC county charging him but the NFL has its own code of conduct policy, I would be pretty surprised if he were served any less than a minimum 6 game suspension.

Like I said I'm guessing ~8 games.

And even when Foster comes back he and Roquan could play on the field at the same time its not like they aren't mutually exclusive.

Tbh Reuben needs some games to hopefully learn a lesson. 8 game is rough tho.

I would have no problem with 2-4 games off.

$500,000 bond lol that's rough

'i'm loooocked up

they won't let me out they won't let me out'

his new fiance also confirmed "they are no longer in a relationship".

sad boy hours for aldon in the county pen

Bruh, he also wears a monitor that tests his sweat to monitor if he drank any alcohol.

Dude had all the talent in the world, but his decision making and choice of judgement is just piss poor.

And he’s only 28. Should’ve been entering the prime of his career right now if his head was on straight.

At least he's not dead but I wouldn't be surprised if I was to stumble on here or espn and he's pronounced dead with a suicide...

I hate how people blaming the NFL and the teams he was on for all this.. he's a grown man and didn't need to be baby sat .. it's not the raiders or 49ers fault he makes such dumb choices

Love Dante Pettis. He’s an Ace punt returner dude switches gears with ease. Jake Browning is bad also Pettis and John Ross were there last year they had Browning looking like a star.I haven’t had him included in any of my desired players I’d like the team to select because I see him going early 2nd but I could be very wrong.

His brother was a baller at Boise State. Austin Pettis. Like 8 Years back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom