:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because there are some people who innocent or not, always seem to find themselves surrounded by controversy, legal trouble, or just drama that affects the team. He is one of them.

Let's not forget he had just gotten arrested for possession of drugs. He also did have an assault rifle in his house.

Ya man whether he is guilty of domestic violence or not Reub could have avoided all of this by:

A. Not smoking weed in a state where it is still a felony. Pretty obvious.

B. Not bringing a rifle into a state where it is a felony. Also pretty obvious.

C. Controlling his ****. Homie looks like he got a psycho ***** pregnant at 15, and then goes on cheat on her while she living in your crib with your 9 y.o daughter? I understand relations end, love isn't forever, blah blah blah but really homie either marry that ***** or dump her because having her live at your crib as your baby mama you have all the obligations of marrying her and none of the benefits/privileges of being single.

I agree with everything you said except this.

I’m questioning the type of girl fights you’ve seen. Chicks scrapping for real for real is not a pillow fight.

He’ll think about a time where you’ve been hit by a women in a play fight or by a sister or cousin maybe even if she hit you outta anger. Some of them blows be hurting dawg.

Women aren’t weaklings. Well at least the ones I’ve been around.

Bro, you ever seen two Polynesian chicks fight? **** is ****ing nuts. If one thinks hoodrat fights are bad, two Tongan chicks going from the shoulders is a sight to behold. Throwing more heat than the majority of men.

Last edited:
Also I know I just said it in my earlier post but I just have to reiterate

Reuben Foster was born in 1994, his daughter was born in 2009, you do the math...

the homie has been making questionable decisions

you'd think being shot at by his dad as a baby, being present a gang related triple homicide shootin, all this **** would have taught him

but nope boy stay hard headed lol

Bro, you ever seen two Polynesian chicks fight? **** is ****ing nuts. If one thinks hoodrat fights are bad, two Tongan chicks going from the shoulders is a sight to behold. Throwing more heat than 99% of men.
One of their woman is prolly washing me :lol:

Wasn’t really familiar with Poly’s when I was growing up. They’re not really out here in NYC like that. Started spending summers in the Bay with my pops and my gosh :sick:. Might be some of the most physically gifted people on earth. :lol:

Was about 14 and a group of 10 of em walked into a buffet I was eating at. The employees face instantly turned sickend. They knew the Samoan homies were about to tear it down.

****, that's right, yall don't get them out there like we do. I became good friends with a dude who had recently moved here from Boston, and he couldn't get over how massive Polys were. He had no idea that humans like Samoans and Tongans even existed. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
****, that's right, yall don't get them out there like we do. I became good friends with a dude who had recently moved here from Boston, and he couldn't get over how massive Polys were. He had no idea that humans like Samoans and Tongans even existed. :rofl::rofl:

lmao. I grew up with a ton of them here in Utah. I stopped showing up to the thanksgiving turkey bowls they invited me to, when this 14 year old, 6 ft 215 lb missle drilled me going over the middle.

I grew up in Dallas-area of Texas and there was a sizeable Tongan population there too.

I remember when we were like 14-15, while I was this scrawny malnourished looking kid, one of my friends who was a year younger, was like 6'1 and 215 lbs.

He always got picked on by his older brothers/cousins because he was the "runt" of the family :rofl:

Didn't hit me until I moved out of state that it wasn't normal seeing bunch of 14-16 year olds ranging from 5'10 to 6'5 and from 200 to 350 lbs.

red81 red81 you would have laughed your *** off watching our rival high school's football games.

The entire o-line was made up of Tongans so as you can imagine, the offense wasn't that intricate, just power run up the middle literally every single damb play and each time it was either for a long TD or a 40 yard gain.

No need to pass the ball at all. :rofl::rofl:

Speaking of Polys, the Eagles just drafted this cat:

Must be this dude's father:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick::sick:

His dad? Nah, that's probably him at 12-years old :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yeah, I was cool with a couple of Samoans in HS. I always was amazed at how huge they were. *pause*

Speaking of Polys, the Eagles just drafted this cat:

Must be this dude's father:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick::sick:

His dad? Nah, that's probably him at 12-years old :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yeah, I was cool with a couple of Samoans in HS. I always was amazed at how huge they were. *pause*

tenor.gif

Reid’s filing a collusion grievance against the league. Wonder if any team will sign him after that.

Shouldve waited a little longer before he filed that. There are other safties out there that havent been signed either. Now hes suing the employer hes trying to work for

Yooo just realized who AA chick is, she became famous cus of dem hips n booty ... pic was from the gym and she ended up being a dr.

Kinda makes sense now

Back
Top Bottom