:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That has to be fake or a fair amount of work done.

Her face cute but yeah fake boobs and fake booty for sure whether its a Brazillian butt lift, injections, lipo...

Also, she look like shes 4'10

honestly wouldn't be that remarkable if it wasn't for the hard gym bod and the obvious work done to get her that crazy hourglass figure, wouldn't be surprised if she corset trains too.

and to be clear i've dated plenty of girls with work done and i'm not against chicks having work done or hating, just calling it out when i clearly see it

homegirl is gorgeous but her hips to waist ratio is a turn off for me. while i wouldn't mind if she gave me a xpac bronco buster or a rikishi stinkface, i'd find her significantly more attractive without all the artificial work done.

Man, I hope Eric Reid saved his rookie money because it's over. He made around $8m on his rookie contract, so he should be okay for life.

Dude sacrificed his career and millions, and the reality is that nobody will remember his act of heroism if in the future he's ever in need to help pay off his mortgage or send his kids to college or, god forbid, is suffering from CTE. Good luck, homie.

Kaep and Reid are right tho it’s pretty clear why they’re both unsigned when worse players are starting at their position.

Man, I hope Eric Reid saved his rookie money because it's over. He made around $8m on his rookie contract, so he should be okay for life.

Dude sacrificed his career and millions, and the reality is that nobody will remember his act of heroism if in the future he's ever in need to help pay off his mortgage or send his kids to college or, god forbid, is suffering from CTE. Good luck, homie.

The worst part is there’s a great chance that there is collusion. But they’ll never be able to prove it.

damn, I feel hella old after hearing Marcell Harris(49ers' rookie safety) talk about how he's never seen any footage of John Lynch playing. Dude didn't even know what team Lynch played for lol. :sick:

A lot of love for Sherm from the rookie DBs.

Last edited:
I’m calling it now.

Fred Warner dark horse Defensive Rookie of the year. I have a feeling about him. 6’4 and can run like that!?

He’s my favorite player from our draft by far.

He’ll have all the opportunity in the world.

The team announced Saturday morning that they have signed third round pick Tarvarius Moore (DB), seventh round pick Jullian Taylor (DT), and seventh round pick Richie James (WR).

The 49ers have nine draft picks to sign, and most should be signed between now and the end of the team’s mandatory minicamp in June. First round pick Mike McGlinchey could be among them, but it depends on how negotiations over offset language go.

Back
Top Bottom