:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excited For today. Lets enjoy this one niner fam.

Hopefully the run game and pass rush show some life

Not too worried about the run game. Shanny's wide zone scheme takes a while for a new group to gel. I don't expect them to hit their stride as a group until they've got a handful of games together. That said, someone needs to step up and take command of the RG job for the sake of continuity.

The pass rush, however, is a different story. :sick: I think the interior guys(Defo, Solly, Day) will have to carry the load this year. Hopefully, Pita turns into something because we need someone to step up at edge.

Freddy gets his first start at Mike. A glimpse of the future with he and Reub. NM Malcolm Smith starting at Will :frown:

I can’t wait for the season to begin.As an east coast fan without the NFL direct tv package,I’m lucky to have access to 1 game per year.This season their are 5 nationally televised games and if we are in playoff contention as the season comes to an end,the league office may switch the tv schedule around to future the Niners and Jimmy G.In the history of the NFL most successful organizations and SB winning teams, the owner stays in the background and lets the people he hired control and run the team on a daily basis.I just hope Jed continues down this path.

lets get a td. want to see more from alfred morris too. has done well so far.

Back
Top Bottom