:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already priced out for Niner games in LA against the Rams and Chargers.

I wish I was NT rich lol

i want to go to 49ers vs rams on 12/30. visit my cousin in LA and check my niners.. arms and legs for tickets im guessing

Los is running like a man pissed off in Cleveland. That team is so deep. They might have the most talented roster in the NFL.

No clue, but they should win a bunch of games.

Myles Garrett is about to take over the league. He looks unreal. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I need to find a link. I haven't seen one episode.

But yeah, he's one of the all-time freak athletes. Dude is about to light the league on fire.

I wanna hit a home game this year since ive never been to Cali. But its def expensive. I might be better off saving up and doing it big next year

Save it for a niner playoff game :wink:

Thats actually my plan but its just hard to predict us getting a home game with the rams in our division. And i didnt want to jinx it lol

I usually go to 1 game a year when they come to the east coast but this year none are close enough

RecklessCoolAllosaurus-small.gif

Arise, 49er NT brethren! Today we get the best look at Jimmy G and the team til regular season Game 1!

Excited For today. Lets enjoy this one niner fam.

Hopefully the run game and pass rush show some life

If the run game and pass rush dont show life, it could be a long year. The Colts wont be a great test and if we still cant have success today? Trouble.

Back
Top Bottom